RP Everything! discussion

Paranormal RP > Characters

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Name:
What you are:
Powers:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kelly
What you are: Human
Powers: Telekinetic
Personality: Random
Appearance: She'll actually wear stuff like this.
Other: Wears strange clothes, is good at archery and swordsmanship.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 25, 2009 11:00AM) (new)

Name: Adele Hetnor
What you are: A gypsy fortune teller.
Powers: Psychic
Personality: Eccentric, kind of strange, daydreams.
Appearance: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/...
Other: Is from a family of gypsy.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What about gender?

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Ooops. Missed that one.

Edited

message 6: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

But can't you tell from the picture? Aha! You didn't look!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I did... You said it and I thought "did I?" and I looked at it and was all "Oh, yeah!" But for some reason it didn't register...

message 8: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

You have the same issues as me! First the Canadia, then the hot chocolate and now this! I think you may be stalking me...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, we just must be kindred spirits, lol!! I dunno...

message 10: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Or long lost twins... Quick! How old are you?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

13, 14 next month, you?

message 12: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Damn! *pulls fist past body in "darness"* 12

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... Well, not long lost twins...

message 14: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

A mystery unsolved! Oh the suspense.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! Hmmm.... We knew each other before we could remember anything and formed a pack of Canadia/cinnamon-marshmallow-peppermint hot chocolate/not registering something... Then we were separated cruelly! And we are meeting again over the internet!

message 16: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Yes! Or we are an experiment gone wrong and they are others like us! Our parents are secretly planning to take over the world with our creator. We will be the fighters and then after that he will try to erase our memories and turn us into slaves of the new world! But we will rebel and kill him and then the rage shall mess up our systems and we shall go around terrorizing civilians!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! YOU'RE A GENIUS! lol...

message 18: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Hah! The great mystery! It is solved. Shall we go and find our creator?

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

But I must admit, I am not the genius. The genius is part a movie I saw and part me.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! Yes... we must find him/her!

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Any clues where to start off?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... A scientist of some kind? Maybe one of those people laboring over clones...

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Or possibly a science teacher hoping to get out of his job by revolutionizing the world. Oh! So many possibilities!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, so many! If only they had left a note someplace... It would make this so much easier... (shakes head)

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

A note! We must go in search of a note! He/she must of had some way of communication!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... It would be in code, most likely...

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

I have read a book that has allowed me to solve any code. If you find it you must send me a copy.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I will.

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

It's by Poe, the one that isn't a telletubby.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't know there was a telltubby named that... I was never a fan of them... lol, they scared me...

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Really, I loved them! And still do... *throws hand to mouth* Oops!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, that's fine. I'm just not a fan of puppets or people in costumes... They're all creepy... Sesame Street scared the living shit out of me!

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

I don't think that was you... I was pretty fucked up after seeing that to...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

But maybe it was that freaky thing again!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

You think so?