Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources Muhammad discussion

Muhammad: His Life Based On The Earliest Sources

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nessa This is a very good book. I suggest that anyone who loves religion of any kind to read this noble biography.

Haifa The best and most magnificently written biography of the prophet (pbuh). The language is lofty, pure and highly dignified. The narrative, beautifully sober yet profoundly moving. It can be read several times.

message 3: by Mansoor (last edited Feb 22, 2012 07:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mansoor Ahmad This Book on the "seerat" that is the biography of the Prophet Muhammad is not only one of the best biography in English language but is unique because of the author's own affiliation with Sufi perspective which brings a very beautiful perfume into the book. In this contemporary secular world including a great majority of Muslims we have already lost this perfume.

Farheen I agree with Mansoor (above)... Also the writing is gripping and engages the reader in the life of rasullullah (blessing on him) in a very alive way. I totally recommend it to anyone who is seriously seeking to read a good biography on Prophet Muhammad (sallalu alayhi wassalam - peace and blessings be on him).

Khalid Latif This is a Great Book!