The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Tallahassee!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghanly (new)

Meghanly | 218 comments Hey all - so excited to find GR and such an active group! I am currently in the middle of two books, both of which I'll be counting for the Winter Challenge - Brisingr and Teacher Man. I have to keep two books going, one for the house and one for the car (in case I get stuck waiting at the doctor's, or in line at the store, or at a red light... LOL!).

Thanks for starting such a great group! I look forward to getting to know you!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Meghan!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10035 comments Mod
hi Meghan. Thanks for joining. I tryed doing the two books at a time thing and unless one is for me to read with the kids, it just doesnt work. So kudos to you for finding a way that does!

message 5: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Meghan, welcome and happy reading!

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome to the group, Meghan.

message 7: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 997 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina (g1n3) | 103 comments Welcome Meghan! I'm from FL too! I live further south though, but my cousin does go to FSU.... :) Happy reading!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Meghan!

message 10: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Compton-Mys (coldsnap) | 101 comments Hi Meghan!

message 11: by Meghanly (new)

Meghanly | 218 comments Thanks all - I am super excited to be involved with this group, AND I am even MORE excited to be doing the Spring Challenge! WOOHOO!

Petra kissed a frog and he turned into a toad (petra-x) Hi there Meghan, welcome.

message 13: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Hi Meghan. Welcome to TNBBC.