Team Twilight discussion

General > Who really, really luvs the Twilight Saga?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments ok i am REALLY obsessed! every weekend i re-read one of the twilight saga books. i've spent 100 bucks on twilight saga merchandise. i am always open to talking about the books. the whole twilight movie i was hyperventilating and bouncing in my seat and numerous times i realized i wasnt breathing. yeah so anyone like me out there??!! :P

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I have done that, seen the movies multiple times... And oh yeah, did I mention I planned my life with Jasper and talk to the Cullens?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments Not i am totally like u!! omg sumtimes i lay in bed and i fantasize about wat it wuld b like if i lived with da cullens (THE CULLENS R DA BOMB!!!!) and had tanya's family as my cuzins and wat it wuld b like if alice cullen (ALICE IS DA BOMB!!!!) was my best friend and awsumest sister and wat it wuld b like if emett waz me big bro (EMMETT IS DA BOMB!!!!!!).... ok loosing myself here :P anyways i am happy 2 know that there is someone else just as obsessed as i am!! yaya!!!! TWILIGHT ROX MY WURLD!!!!!!!

message 4: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
MEEEEEEEEEE I DO! XD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ahh MEEEE TOO!!

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments MEEE THREEEE!!!