Team Twilight discussion

Any critiquing on the actors??

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments Okay, if you thought that an actor or actress shouldn't of played a character then this is your time to shine!! Example: lots of peeps are talking about how Kristen Stewart sucked as Bella. So it is time for you to come up with another actress. Please include picture!! But it doesn't have to be just Bella. You may think that Edward should be someone different or whatever.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think kristen should of bella but idk who should of been!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i hated kristen! i loved taylor [all the scemes he was in:] and alice!! and emmet! o and i loved jessica!

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I loved when they 1st picked Kristen, but now I feel like it seemed she didn't really try her best to be Bella, or she was trying too hard. While I was watching the commentary she seemed to be full of life and fun, that's what I want to see on screen. I also think it is too late to replace her.

message 5: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) In Twilight or in any movie?!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (emily1104) | 14 comments i liked kristen as bella she did a pretty good job to me. shes suppose to be plain looking and all, so i think she did pretty good. maybe she shouldve put a little more effort in it and really got in to character though, i dont think she did that very much. but they should totally keep the hott ones (edward and jacob)!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Dumpster Baby (new)

Dumpster Baby (dumpsterbaby) | 10 comments I agree with Em. I think Kristen did a great job as Bella. They needed someone to fit the typecast: pale, plain, kinda shy and demure, a little bit of an outsider. Plus give all of them a break, thhey are only young actors trying to portray a true love story in an extremely akward situation. Imagine the script saying (Now lift your chin as if to kiss him and look wildly into his eyes as if you could already taste him....) C'mon like we would be able to pull that off without a little giggle....

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (redribbon67) i love jacob he waz perfect 4 the role i havent seen him since shark boy and lava girl.

message 9: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i think taylor was a perfect jacob too! i absoutly love him.
i also liked who they picked for alice and emmett

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (redribbon67) i loved who they picked 4 alice she waz great!

message 11: by Caz (last edited Apr 27, 2009 11:34AM) (new)

Caz (cazk) I don't think Ashley Greene was a good actress in Twilight.
She looked great as Alice but once she opened her mouth, I thought she was awful.

Hopefully, she will be better in New Moon.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (emily1104) | 14 comments i thought they picked a good actress for alice.

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ooo i absolutly loved alice!!!

message 14: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i loved her too

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i hated her voice though she looked liked Alice but she had an awful voice

message 16: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Yeah, her voice is really irritating!

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i thought she was just cute a bubly like i pictured alice. i didnt have a problem with her voice

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

her voice was too high pitched and annoying, and she treated Jasper like a dog! poor Jazzy

message 19: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments That's not her fault. She just says what's in the script.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

but it is, her voice was that of what you use use with a small child or a dog

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Who else do you have in mind for Alice if Ashley Green didn't play her??

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

someone without her voice

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Kriten did suck after the movie came out I made a group called Kristen stewart not a good acress CUZ she SUCKED. honestly there is this chick in one of my classes... i can't remember her name, and even though she is kinda tall i would so pick her for bella, while i was reading i pictured her face cuz she's so perfect