TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > Hating Twilight

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amethystfox (new)

Amethystfox | 5 comments Hey, Just starting a new section. SquishyWolf of chestnut server, horse isle told me to post so I am! I absolutely HATE Twilight, and I would appriciate all the non-twilight haters NOT to post in this particular section. I have a temper, and it goes far.
Hating Twilight Forever,
Mobez

message 2: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Hi, I'm a Twi-hard, and I'm proud 2 say that i love Twilight!! ;)

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Now Air. She hasn't insulted us... yet. So don't insult what she reads.

I know we hate twilight and we insult it but I think they're entitled to read what they think is good. As long as they don't insult us we don't insult them.

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

they all do love... they all do... *sighs* can't they get anymore immature?

message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 02:42PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments OMG............ You guys (*cough*Air*cough*) I just wrote--i mean typed that to see how you would react.... Wow.......................................................................................

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ok dont kill me but...... clam down go in lotis position. you are a blade of grass swaying in the wind ooohhh

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) *shoots tranquilizer dart at air* ha ha i have angel earings preventing death to me from final fantasy XII and yes i am a video game freak ha ha victory is miiine!!!!

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) HA HA DEATH PROOF BRA HA HA HA HA LETS PAINE (CHARECTER FORM FFXII) RIP AIR TO SHREADS!!! HA HA TRY TO GET OUT OF THAT BUT JUST IN CASE... *PUTS AIR REMINENTS IN BLENDER AND PUSHES OBLITERATE* VICTORY!!!!! oh hi saved by grace! :D nufin to see here...

message 9: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Air, calm down!

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments ;)

message 11: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments pov?

message 12: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Im scared....

message 13: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

*Shakes rose off* Hell no! Lol

message 14: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments we know :p

message 15: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

I LIKE CHOCOLATE!

message 16: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Who doesn't!?!

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) whats with al the eths' geez

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel y do u guys hate twilight? i'm not crazy about edward but the book is pretty good :)

message 19: by Amethystfox (new)

Amethystfox | 5 comments HEY AIR, YOU ARE LIKE, MY IDOL NOW!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY I LOVE CAPS TOO. AND ALSO, I HATE TWILIGHT BECAUSE OF THE FACT EVERYONE IS OBSESSING ABOUT A STUPID SERIES. HERE'S MY BRIEF SUMMARY:
Edward: Oh Wow! She's different! I Like Her!

Bella: Oh Wow! Something Romantic Is Going To Happen!

Edward: Oh My! I Just Want To Suck Her Blood! But!

Bella: Oh my! He Seems To Be Struggling Internally!

Edward: Must, Not, Suck, Blood! *Calms Down*

Bella: I Guess He Doesn't Like Me, So Nothing Will Happen.

Edward: I Guess She Doesn't Like Me, So Nothing Will Happen.

THAT'S ALL IT IS! HOW IS IT ADDICTING? NOTHING HAPPENS!

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Way to go Ame! Anyways I am SquishyWolf from Chestnut Server. Don't you love mee noww? <3
BTW: Any Horse Isle players, we wrote "Edward Sucks Purple Fairy Puppys (Kid game)" in the Shelton Poetry Room! Mwahahaha!

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Just imagine Twi-hards wearing Velvet and super-glueing Sequines to their skin...

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Honestly, Air/Hoodie- I have to be honest but you're getting on my nerves lately.

You don't have to yell at Twilight lovers who hasn't insulted us. I know its annoying but your anger in your real life shouldn't be directed at other people.

I have issues... believe me. Tons of them, and I don't give a fuck. I don't care what other people think of me because they aren't really close to me.

They're nobody.

Let me give you an advise... you're only 11, yet you refuse to believe you are one. Well lately you have been acting like one.

Your bff must be the same age as you, and her bf? what? the same age? (I can only guess) If you refuse to believe that you're 11, you wouldn't care what that kid says to your best friend. If she really is your best friend she would stay by your side and ignore her bf's pleas.

Honestly, that guy has problems if he decides to tell your bff that she should stop talking to you when clearly you 2 are best friends.

Enough on Air, Twilight luver?

Seriously... you have been on this group for a while. You should have known better what reactions you'd get when you post that kind of stuff. I know that you haven't insulted us but in some way you have. This is Twilight HATERS group and the only reason why we go to your group is because you specifically bash on us in there, and once you all get riled up you come here and let it out.

We have tons of twilight lovers in our group that have befriended us, and so far they have kept their share by not bashing us and annoying us.

So please, tell your other twihards (most of them are proud to be called that anyway) that if they want to come here and talk they might as well be civil about it the same way we have been to your group.

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments O_o
How have you been Rain?

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Saved By Grace wrote: "I'm a Matrix, Riddick, Star Wars, Numb3rs, KyleXY, Bourne, Star Trek, LOTR, The Unit, and Batman freak. :)"

Oooh! I'm a Star Wars, RvB (Red vs Blue), Invader Zim, um... *takes moment to think* I guess that's it... *sniffle* I have no life...

message 25: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

sigh... I've been better that's for sure... everything is a pain lately. I got so many stuff on my mind and I'm quite surprised that I haven't let out my stress on other people.

You?

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Well, today isn't my good day, either. One of my good friends hates me and I've been getting angry Texts... Anyways I think everything else is good, besides the fact I now only have 1 friend in real life. Pretty pitiful, I'm classified as the "Loner" in everything because I tend to never make friends. I lack in social skills and it really holds me back.

message 27: by Fayla (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments i haven't reads BD yet or new moon only twilight .... i don't like twilight but should i read the other 3

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Hello, Fayla.

Um.. So, What's going up with you?

message 29: by Amethystfox (new)

Amethystfox | 5 comments You listen to me. I hate Twilight, and that's the end! I will not put up with you Tword lovers who are spending hundreds of dollars on fake rings and necklaces on stuff that looks like from the movie and it's disgusting. Why?! Trust me, you will grow out of it, and you will hate yourself for ever being obsessed with it.

message 30: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments i am NOT obsessed with it i just want to know if i should reads the other ones to get it over with.... yes or no thats all i want...

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Ame, calm down.

And asking haters if someone should read the series is like someone asking an Animal Conservation Center if they should go hunting.

No. Don't read them.

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments I'll be exploring the Forums. I'll be back soon. Don't miss me. ^^

message 33: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments ok thanks for the clear no so i won't read them

message 34: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hey guys, im sorry to tell u guys (not that sorry though, cuz i luv it too) i just brought a new twi-hard into the world! i let one of my friends borrow twilight, and after ab out 3 chapters shes hooked, and i know she will end up luving all the rest of em. srry guys for making more twi-tards.

@_@

message 35: by Riff (new)

Riff Chick (riffchick) | 13 comments I'm curious what you guys think of my Twilight parody. It very bluntly sums up the stilted messages put forth by the movie and book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez3BGZ...

"twi-tard" L@L!!

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel EXCUSE ME! I would like to mention that I simply read the book but I am NOT obsessing over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Teehee