« previous 1

message 1: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments OMG!i love him

message 2: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments hello?

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) HI!!!
I like Adrian too :)
Dont know why though..he's just...IDK..I just like him..

message 4: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments me too
hes up there w/ cristian(i think ilike c. best to)

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 16, 2009 09:46AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments I love him, hes got that funny annoyingness to him

message 6: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments ik!!!!!!

message 7: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments soo coll

Ifonlyihaddimitri | 37 comments super cool. feel bad cause i know rose wont give him a chance!

message 9: by elliss (last edited Feb 19, 2009 11:26PM) (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments well, i cant blame her.. she got the super hot dmitri remember??

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments lmaaoo true. id pick dimitri over him anyday, well an alive dimitri

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments well she doesnt really have him anymore now does she? i really like adrien... he has that hot sexyness to him cause he is all mysterous and sly and dark. hehe ;)

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments yea

message 13: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments i really do think that they will be together in the end.. rose n dmitri!! NOT rose and adrian!!

ok fine.. adrian is cute and mysterious and sexy and all, so what?? he is still so very ANNOYING!!!

message 14: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments i like that hes all sarcastic and junk
cracks me up!!!!!

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments ditto,

message 16: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments thats is by far the best word ever(ditto)

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments man he so is not annoying. he is like a little tease. he is just messin with her :) cause in the book it says that she does kind of like him... she she is in love with demitri :)

message 18: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments uh huh

message 19: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments Honestly, I am on the Queen's side about Rose and Adrian to a certain extent. -Not the accusatory part- I don't think that they would make an all that great couple. I disagree with the queen over EVERYTHING else. Including Adrian and Lissa. Eew, a twenty something year old with an seventeen year old. Gross! (In Adrian and Lissa's case )

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments man i am like totally in love with christian :) *day dreams* he is so sexy.lol. but adrien is too... man im so sad... :( poor dimitri :(

message 21: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments I know! Dimirtri was forced to turn, this must be hard for him. Having your sould being taken away from you. Knowing you could probably never see the love of your life again because she is protecting the person who you were supposed to protect as well. I have a feeling the the blond strigoi vampire will be killed by Rose as revenge for hes done and wants to do with the people she loves.

message 22: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments =.[

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah and i dont know why or how but... i think something good will happen with dimitri... like... maybe he will turn back to normal or... have a better connection with him because he is dead and she is shadow kissed... or something... you know? i mean... what else could happen to make it so the book could end well or make it so it could have another book to the series... but i guess him dying would make it that way too... cause rose should follow her to the school.... because the queen is gay and is tricking her! that makes me mad... yeah my head is so mixed up with all of it... man september or when eve it comes out come sooner!

message 24: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments i dont know..but i am completely devistated.. i LOVE dimitri..and christian... adrian is also a guy to day dream about..but he will always be runner up compared to dimitri..ALWAYS..but the good thing about adrian so far..is that he cares about rose and will take good care of her..whereas dimitri cannot.. but i guess adrian cant either anymore since she kinda leaft..and i feel really bad for him (adrian) cause rose just wont open her eyes and give him a chance.. but who am i to blame her.. but if something does happen to dimitri..even though it will KILL me.. i would want rose to go with adrian cause he is really good to her...that or she needs to get lissa to realize sometimes she needs to do stuff for herself..and then go be lissa's gaurdian.. and maybe find another love..but I HOPE AND LIVE to see that dimitri will live on or something ang that they will be together (rose & dimitri)..well yeah

this is long enough haha

uh i just hope dimitri and rose will find a way possible..ANYWAY...just as long as they are together

message 25: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments and*

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia Yard (juliayard) want them to be together, but i would really hate it if rose became stigoi...

message 27: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments i would to..if rose became strigoi...i don't know what i would do..if it meant her and dimitri could be together..i might be okay with it..maybe not..she NEEDS to find a way to bring him back :/

message 28: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments what i thought was so cute about adrien is that even tho he knew she liked someone else he still liked her and was willing to like be friends with her, even though he knew she didnt like him that way. and he also actually like likes her. like he doesnt just want her body or whatever! like the other vampires. so i love that. and alsop now that dimitir is out of the picture. he is actually like please give me a fair chance and let him try to show her who he really is and how much he does like her :) <3 so i think thats really cute. he homestly (i think) is a really nce guy just playing bad ass.because he has to to not turn weird thats why he drinks and smokes all the time.

message 29: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 3 comments I really hate to say this because I really, really want dimitri to somehow come back and be with rose, but I think she'll end up with adrian. At the end of the third book it made adrian look all vunerable when he was asking her to give him a chance, it makes you kind of like him a bit more, and he told her if she ever needed anything she could go to him, and when he said he would be there waiting for her to come back. So I think that was kind of a set up for the next books to make him grow on us cuz he'll end up with rose in the end...

But I still want dimitri back!

message 30: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments yeah i'm with you there..i like adrian and all.. i mean if dimitri goes..adrian is next..then christian.. but adrian..the only thing that bothers me is that he is still so good to rose and she treats him like crap..which is wrong..
that makes me sad.
i do like adrian
but dimitri is just perfect for rose..and it will be horrible when and if he goes.. but then theres adrian.. and christian..haha

message 31: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments and by 'then christian' i mean i like him third not him and rose together..but if that WOULD ever happen..it might be alittle intresting..since they kick butt together and all

message 32: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah she does treat him like crap... but i think its because he puts on a show you know? and i honestly think.... its cause she knows she likes him in a way but doesnt want to so she pretends like she doesnt... or she is trying to ... make herself believe he is a dick all the time... so then she has a reason not to like him... you know? and yeah rose and christin did kick butt together! but i think he is way to in love with ... lisia so actually date rose... plus awe there whole "falling in love" bit was so cxute in the book :) i was like...awe!!!! i wish! if only if only! lol. i dunno there are so many ways this book could end up. dimitri could come back and she cant kill him and tries to stay with him even though he is a strigoi or she could find him and lissa shows up and can cure him some how... cause she is spirit... and isnt your soul kind of your spirit? i dunno... anyways or she could kill dimitri and go into depression and lissa could try to help her out of it... and adrien of course... or... well i dont even know.lol.

message 33: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa | 6 comments i don't know... i think Rose, like, has to kill Dimitri. mayb then she'll turn to Adrian n found out that she loves him. but doesn't love him as much as she did Dimitri. who knows? we'll have to wait for Blood Promises.

message 34: by Angel (new)

Angel (Bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments i know! i hate waiting it sucks!

message 35: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments yeah
im a pretty unpateint person

message 36: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (Rissa_Rocks) I like him. He seems like an awesome guy to party with. lol

message 37: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments true true

message 38: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (Rissa_Rocks) hey join the group Vamps with Bite

message 39: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments I actually prefer this group blog

Hey, guess what I saw comercial wise - A commercial about this phone that showed a calling distance from to u.s. to......... you guessed it!.... (maybe....) RUSSIA (Moscow to be exact!)

When I saw that, I immediatly thought of Vampire Academy!!!! Yay that series!!!

On a different note [book-wise:] I just finshed reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen on the car trip to Tampa Bay Flordia and THAT BOOK was GREAT! It was really sad though. So, if you're the kind of person who can't stand sad books, it is not for you. But, the book teaches you what happens after Annabel goes through a traumatic event. (will not say what it was because it spoils the book) as well as her mothers depression earlier on and later on of her older sisters eating disorders. It is evrememly good and I reccomend it to everyone as a must read non-vampiric book to this group!

message 40: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments mmk
ill read it

thats funny that u automaticly thought of VA;D
that shows dedication

message 41: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (Rissa_Rocks) i think adrian is kinda hot. anyone else agree?

message 42: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments yeah but dimitri is bettter

message 43: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments I agree with Eva-la with Dimitri being better.

message 44: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka i want dimitri to be okay

message 45: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments oh yeah=.[

message 46: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka i will cry if he dies

message 47: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments me tooooo

message 48: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments It will be sad if Dimitri dies, but if Mrs. Mead wants him dead, then chances are he will. I'll personally be mad if that does seem to happen. I wont hate her b/c her writing is too da*n good, but I will still be mad.

message 49: by {Eva-la (new)

{Eva-la (Eva-la) | 587 comments me too

message 50: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments 21 days left until the first chapter is released for VA Blood Promise!

« previous 1