Blood and Gore fans ;) discussion

Splatter lit

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Or splatterpunk. Or gorror. Whatever you want to call it. What is everyone's favorite from this genre?

I've been getting into alot of Edward Lee lately. I would like to read some more John Skipp and Craig Spector, since alot consider them to be the definitive splatterpunks...I have such a long list of all the splatter lit I want to read haha.

message 2: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Kung Fu High School is really good. I'm not sure if it REALLY fits in splatterpunk but it's graphic as hell, so it would do the genre proud.

message 3: by Raistlin (new)

Raistlin | 3 comments been readin alot of laymon lately he is pretty good lee is good ketcehem is good

message 4: by kas (new)

kas (bella327) | 1 comments I love Laymon.

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) I just finished Snowblind by Martin McBride, it was pretty gruesome, loved it. My first book Vengeance of the Werewolf is very gore and violent. I actually had a reader tell me she couldn't go any further it was too much. Vengeance of the Werewolf by Mercedes Ludill

Another I read that I thought was pretty gruesome was The Resuurrectionist by Wrath James White The Resurrectionist by Wrath James White

And the last one I can think of that was really gruesome to me was by Bentley Little called Death Instinct Death Instinct by Bentley Little

And one more, I just remembered by Jack Ketchum, The Girl Next Door The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum

All of these had me going wow! As I remember others cause I know there was more I've read I'll post them.

message 6: by G.E. (new)

G.E. Swanson (GESwanson) I liked VOW