Vampire Bites discussion

RP > humans

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lamia (last edited Jan 16, 2009 01:25PM) (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Name: Ally
Apperance:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x1...
Character Backround: She is very kind person she cares for everyone else but herself she doesnt have a family caus ethey all died in a car accedent and she never got over it but she still goes to school but she has sto pay for herself so she goes to work a a vet clinic as an assistant

message 2: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments oh ok so just make a character like i did then just rp it like your telling that characters life kk :D

message 3: by Mariam (new)

Mariam (psychoslover) | 4 comments Hello, my name is Mariam and ive just joined this group cause i found it quiet ntersting. soo to join up i just need to create a character and come up with a story...? from where u made the characters image thing?

ps: thanks to all

message 4: by Mariam (new)

Mariam (psychoslover) | 4 comments here i go , hope its fine.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q2...
name: Jacob
Background:
This guy is an orphan , her mother left him in front of the churchs entrance, she was abused by a guy whom she never met again, and that was her decision. The guy grew up in a public institution he was kind and caring. His life changes when he discovers that he has an special power, he knew the people that would die soon. So one night he saw this man across the street and he noticed by his power that the man will die, he scape from the institution and follow the guy to see if he could save him. He did what he was meant to do, and from then on that was his job. He struggle to save people from death , every now and then he failed so he felt useless . He dedicated himself sending letters to the people who would die for them to enjoy their few hours of life.

message 5: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments ^.^ nicceeeee :P

message 6: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments lol ya i like midnight to

message 7: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments hehe, iz a nice name :P

message 8: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments lol a it is :)

message 9: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments a? lol

message 10: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments ya lol sorry