Vampire Bites discussion

RP > Roleplay!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 423 (423 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments ((awwwww theres no vamps lol))

message 2: by Lamia (last edited Jan 16, 2009 02:04PM) (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ally looed around at the little creters and smilled that they all were feeling better but then she looked back at the animal she was working on and sighed "awww its ok...will be donr in a second" she said to the little kitten she was giving a shot to

message 3: by Mariam (new)

Mariam (psychoslover) | 4 comments Franshis was walking aside of the Fronters River and she for the first time in her life felt peace and she couldnt believe it could be real, she turned around and she saw the guy she has been in love with for soo many years, and then she asks herfels if soo much happyness was all real, she slap herfelf and then she turned around once again but the guy was gone. she never knew if what she saw was real but the only thing she knew she could be happy for a second.

message 4: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Cherry sighed and pulled on a ear hat, (one with cat ears), she was tired of staying inside as she was suppose to...so now she was walking briskly down the steeps to the iron gate, and out into the cold, wearing only her summer dress. She shivered, she had never been outside before...

message 5: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Cherry held her breath as people passed, practicaly hiperventalating, she hadn't seen anyone except for on a television screan, and then it would just be her caretaker telling her what she could and couldn't do.

message 6: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ally sighed "ok little girl your all done" she said rubbing the place where she out the shot and then placed her gentle in her cage and looked at the clock 'its was time to go home' she thought and started to get ready to go to her empty house wiht only her cat to talk to

message 7: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ally sighed as she started to walk home it was dark at night and she walked quickly cause she lived in a bad neighborhood and was very casious

message 8: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ally looked around and stopped when she saw a bunch of shady looking guys ahead of her and they looked in her direction and smilled she stepped back and started to go across the street when she saw they followed her and she walked a little faster trying not to look behind her

message 9: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ally heard them get closer to her so she turned a corner toher house and someone grabbe dher wrist from behind and she saw the guys looking at her with wide grins "now...where are you goin dall face" he said getting closer to her face and she tried to pull away but hye kept hold of her and she screamed but one of the guys put there hand over her mouth

message 10: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments The guys let go of her witch made her slump on the goround tears in her eyes as she saw thid boy in front of her "this is none of your buisness so i suggest you go...and where the **** did you come from!!?" he asked getting a nife out from his pocket and she gasped

message 11: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments The guys smerked and some of them laughed "what do all guys like us want with girls" he said looking down at her again witch made her shutter then back up at the boy

message 12: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Cherry sucked in a dep breath, running around a few corners and running fast, it was getting dark, and she was scared, she turned another corener and ran headlong into someone, falling on her but.

message 13: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death walked through the graveyard quietly, trying not to bother the mourners that were there today to morn their loss, he sighed and looked up at the sky, just as a rain drop fell, hitting him in the forehead, 'great...' he thought, 'I'm going to sprain my ankle today....' He sighed, then tripped, rolling down a hill and under a tree, gasping as his foot hit a rock and pain spread throughout his ankle. 'I really wish I had more time to do something after my predictions than just watching it happen' He thought bitterly. He sighed, still laying on the ground on his back, He heard a soft noise to his left and glanced over, their was a little figure scrunched up by the tree, it looked like a child....

(please someone make and rp a little vampire girl for me!!! ^O^)

message 14: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked over to a bao who just fell and she jsut stared at him her eyes blurry with tears "are you ok?" she asked trying to hide her crying voice

message 15: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (be back on in a little while!!!)

Death blinked slowly, then nodded, "yes..are you?" He asked softly.

message 16: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara shook her head "no..my daddy just died...he was killed" she said looking at the ground and crying again

message 17: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (ok I'm back!)

message 18: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death stared at the girl, his heart well past loss, but the sight of seeing another person cry....He just couldn't stand it, "If you could talk to him one more time what would you say?" He asked calmly, sitting up.

message 19: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked at the ground still "i would tell my daddy that im sorry and i miss him so much...and ill get the men who killed him i swear it" she said anger coming to her voice

message 20: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death just tilted his head at the girl, then grinned, "He says he loves you and not to worry about the men, he says that he wants me to take care of it...but I don't think I can do that..." Death said quietly, tilting his head as he listened to the man soul yelling at him like they were face-to-face, and...maybe they were...he couldn't see ghosts though, he could only hear them, and feel them...he shivered, glancing at the girl.

message 21: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked at the man "Well tell my daddy i am worried about the men who kiled him couse there gunna come after me.." she said shivering thinkning of the men

message 22: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death tilted his head, staring at the little girl, "Hmmm..." He said quietly, "Your not human...." He haddn't realized that he was changing the subject intel he had spoken, but then again...now it was too late to change it back.

message 23: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciarar looked up at him "no...im a vampire" she wisperd standing up and getting ready to run

message 24: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death sighed, and looked Ciarar in the eyes, "You have nothing to fear from me..." He said seriously, curling up into a ball and putting his fingers on his chin like he was thinking.

message 25: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara sighed "thank you mr"she looked at him curiously "wat you doin.." she asked

message 26: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death frowned, "thinking..." He muttered, "where is your mother?" He asked, staring at her with his dark eyes.

message 27: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara frowned "my mommy died having me.." she said looking at the ground "it was my foult mommy died" tears coming to her eyes again "and its my fault daddy died to" she wisperd tears falling to the ground

message 28: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death stood up and walked over to Ciara, kneeling down next to her, he wipped away her tears, feeling bad for making her cry, "Shh....It's okay....." He said, then paused, "It's my fault my loved ones died, you have no fault....you are not as I am..." He said softly, pushing her hair away from her face, and wipping away more of her tears.

message 29: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara sniffed "but...but its true my daddy was protecting me and pushed me in the bushes...i saw my daddy die" she said the last sentaence in a wisper

message 30: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death looked at the ground a deep overwhelming sadness in his eyes, "I have seen more deaths than you..." He said softly, then he smiled at her, and stood up, so that he was back to his normal height, (he was kneeling down to be her height), and patted her on the head, He looked her in the eyes, "If you trust me you can come with me...but if you don't trust me I wont make you..." He said, looking sincere, "I just doubt you want to stand out here in the rain..." He mummbled, looking out at the clear sky.

message 31: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked at him and smilled "i can go with you..but what about the men that are after me?" she asked not wanting him to get hurt to

message 32: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death picked her up and held her tightly in his arms, (so that she is sitting on one of his arms) "you are safe with me..." He said, walking out from under the tree, "You might want to close your eyes though, this can be a little disorienting..." he mummbled to her.

message 33: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara blinked before wrapping her arms around his neck and closed her eyes

message 34: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death created a vortex and stepped into it, disapearing from the graveyard were it had started to rain, and re-appearing in a large room with one no windows, and only one door that lead to the other rooms in his house, they were in his realm now.

message 35: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara still held on to him tightly and closed her eyes "Is it ok to open my eyes now" she said in the cute inesent voice

message 36: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death chuckled, "Yes...thats fine..." He said, setting her on her feet on the floor, he sighed, and plopped into his bed, feeling really tierd. "Feel free to roam around, if you want to go anywere you have to tell me though, because you can't get out inless I bring you out...there is no way out but me...no windows, no doors to the outside...nothing, this is a pocket in time, and there is no outside in this pocket...I'm not that rich..."

message 37: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked around and smilled "ok..thank you mr...i never got your name" she said smilling a little giggle in her voice

message 38: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Death smirked, "My name is Death..." He said quietly, "and what is your?" He asked, glancing at her with a tierd, calm look on his face.

message 39: by Lamia (last edited Jan 18, 2009 07:02PM) (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara smilled then giggled "ciara...c..i..a..r..a ciara" she said happily she could spell

message 40: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (smell?? lol)

Death smiled, he loved little kids, they were so cute, "Just don't get lost ok Ciara?" He mummbled, half asleep already.

message 41: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments ((lol sorry fixed it))

Ciara nodded "sleepy bye bye death" she smilled and sat down and a toy appeard in her hands (thats her power lol k)

message 42: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (lol cute!!!)

Death feel into a deep sleep with dreams that didn't make any sence, and all that jazz.

message 43: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments Ciara looked aorund and giggled then brought a notepad and a pencil to her and started drawing death and her holding hands

message 44: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (awwwwwww that is just too cute!!! ^O^)

message 45: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments Sniffle sighed and pushed the door to master Death's room open, meowing softly, he tilted his head noticing that their was a little girl sitting on his floor, and staring at him intently, then drawing something on a sketch pad, he meowed, coming up behind her.

(Sniffle is a demon cat ^.^)

message 46: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments (lol i know right!!!!! i thought it was adorable!!!)

message 47: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (lolz, awww ya!! It so is!! I'll brb kk?)

message 48: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments (kk please hurry!!!!)

message 49: by Himiko252 (new)

Himiko252 | 202 comments (okays I'm back!! AWNSER!!!!!)

message 50: by Lamia (new)

Lamia | 302 comments (awwww lol ok)

Ciara screached and screame din delight as she grabbed the cat softly picking him up and scatching the cat behind the ears

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9