Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17316 comments Mod
When I'm feeling down, as I've been this week, there is nothing like a cake to make grey skies turn blue. This cake, in particular, would certainly do the trick.

(This is the best, most hilarious blog that I used to read once upon a time but had forgotten completely about until today. Thanks Jennifer!)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Yowza?

*snort*

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dreamelis) | 53 comments That is insane. The obvious allure of polarbear-skin rugs never really dawned on me.

Sorry you've been down.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I know I'm slowly emerging from depression when I start to clean the entire house. In fact, my eyes hates, I think, when I start to emerge from depression because apparently I'm a pain in the ass when I clean the entire house.

I love the idea of you baking through situations like that, Sallers, because it reminds me that I have some control, however limited, over difficult times and it's often the small things (e.g. meditation, tea) that make tough stretches more bearable.

I think the guy on the cake works out at my YMCA, by the way...I hate running next to him on the treadmill...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.