wolf lovers only discussion

rules > rules

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, wolf/warriors loving head mod (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 190 comments Mod
here i can post new rules for this group

message 2: by Lyla, wolf/warriors loving head mod (new)

you MUST go to the gatherings. you'r absence is NOT excused unless you tell me you can't be there. if you don't tell me and you don't come you can and will BANNED.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam That's not fair! What if they were grounded from the computer and couldn't reach you in time?

message 4: by Lyla, wolf/warriors loving head mod (last edited Jan 25, 2009 06:56AM) (new)

that's an exception. i didn't say i would not tell them they did not get on. i would tell them and give them a couple of chances before getting them banned. it is ok sam i won't ban anybody untill they used 5 chances unless it is really bad cussing that sort of thing! and i won't ban untill i know why they weren't on and if i think they made it up or weren't being honest then i will ban but if they don't have a good reason or was lying to me then i will ban.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam Okay.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

gonna tell u rite now i might not b able 2 meet sometimes cuz mom yells at me if i'm not watching my dog and if i'm on the computer 2 long

message 7: by Lyla, wolf/warriors loving head mod (new)

kk but i cahange it now to every full moon the gathering will be held the ancient taditions of the warrior cats but these are warrior dogs!