Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > what to tell author?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger (EvaMarie22) | 756 comments rivka,
I needed help the other day with a calendar that was on an authors page along with the authors books. I didn't know if it should be moved to the NOT A BOOK and wanted to check and you fixed it for me and removed it. The author messaged me asking why it was removed. (I had emailed him asking if it was indeed a calendar before I posted here for help, I thought maybe the listing held a mistake.)
I can't find the post where you replied to me and I'm not sure what to tell him. Can this be entered in with the other NOT A BOOKS? I want to get back to him and I'm thinking since he asked he wants it up. :)
Whatever you say to tell him I'll pass along and if it can be added I can get the info from him and add it to the NOT A BOOK group as well.
Thanks!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 36706 comments Mod
Tell him that GR policy is that calendars are not books. You can refer him to the thread from the other day if you like.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger (EvaMarie22) | 756 comments Thanks rivka- again! I actually pretty much told him as much but I told him that it was MY understanding and that I would check with someone who knows more. Thanks a bunch!