Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > There's a bail-out comin' but it's not for you

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meen (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments Oh dear jeebus, some of the comments on that are bizarre:

Obama was a Skull & Bones. He's also distantly related to Bush & Cheney. The New World Order just keeps on truckin.

But the video and song are awesome!

message 2: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (GusSanchez) At least Obama's not a Bildeberger. Or part of the Illuminati...

...or is he?

message 3: by Meen (last edited Jan 14, 2009 07:28AM) (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments I don't even know what a Bildeberger is, but I do know about the Illuminati 'cause my former associates were obsessed with that shit as they stockpiled weapons and staple goods. And I'm pretty sure the Illuminati don't let NEE-grows in their club, but that may have just been the racist interpretation of their doctrine that I got from the bikers.

message 4: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (GusSanchez) This is all speculation, actually, but it's fascinating stuff:

The Bildeberg Group - Wikipedia Entry

message 5: by Meen (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments Lol, I had to look at the comments to make sure that was Neil Young 'cause it doesn't say so anywhere on the title of the video or anything.

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Obama wasn't in Skull & Bones. He didn't even go to Yale.

message 7: by Meen (last edited Jan 14, 2009 09:37AM) (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments You so wise, Dave!

The Bildeberg group thing is interesting. Makes me think of Who Rules America? Power, Politics, and Social Change by G. William Domhoff. This is not conspiracy stuff, but just factual. The thing about interlocking directorates is most illuminating.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I love how Neil's got his earphones plugged into an actual apple.

message 9: by Meen (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments Yeah, that made me LOL.

message 10: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Gawds, NY is great... just enough of a f@*!ck you to "the Man" with his sense of humor. Pretty much what we all think put right out there.