Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > There's a bail-out comin' but it's not for you

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Oh dear jeebus, some of the comments on that are bizarre:

Obama was a Skull & Bones. He's also distantly related to Bush & Cheney. The New World Order just keeps on truckin.

But the video and song are awesome!

message 2: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) At least Obama's not a Bildeberger. Or part of the Illuminati...

...or is he?

message 3: by Meen (last edited Jan 14, 2009 07:28AM) (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments I don't even know what a Bildeberger is, but I do know about the Illuminati 'cause my former associates were obsessed with that shit as they stockpiled weapons and staple goods. And I'm pretty sure the Illuminati don't let NEE-grows in their club, but that may have just been the racist interpretation of their doctrine that I got from the bikers.

message 4: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) This is all speculation, actually, but it's fascinating stuff:

The Bildeberg Group - Wikipedia Entry

message 5: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Lol, I had to look at the comments to make sure that was Neil Young 'cause it doesn't say so anywhere on the title of the video or anything.

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Obama wasn't in Skull & Bones. He didn't even go to Yale.

message 7: by Meen (last edited Jan 14, 2009 09:37AM) (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments You so wise, Dave!

The Bildeberg group thing is interesting. Makes me think of Who Rules America? Power, Politics, and Social Change by G. William Domhoff . This is not conspiracy stuff, but just factual. The thing about interlocking directorates is most illuminating.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I love how Neil's got his earphones plugged into an actual apple.

message 9: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Yeah, that made me LOL.

message 10: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Gawds, NY is great... just enough of a f@*!ck you to "the Man" with his sense of humor. Pretty much what we all think put right out there.