Totally Pointless and Random Group with Awesome People discussion

RANDOMNESS RULES

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chitwan, The Random (new)

Chitwan (chitwank) | 15 comments Mod
This joke Lucy told me..... Okay so there is a politician who dies and the angel gives him the decision if he wants to go to heaven or hell. The angel files the politician over heaven and everyone there are are chained to their seats with a feast in the middle of the table. They all have long spoons, but can't reach the spoon with their mouth. They look sad. Then the angel goes to hell, and everyone they're is gambling and laughing and having fun. So the angel asks "where do you wish to go?". The politician said "Gee, i think i want to go to hell."
So the angel leaves him the there and the whole scene changed and everyone is doing backbreaking work. The politician sees his friend there too and asks him "Man, i was back here a little while ago, and every1 was having fun. what happened" " his friend says, " Ohh that was an the big election."
(P.S. that politician was George W. Bush)
Dont know it was something like that.

message 2: by Lucy, The Pointless (new)

Lucy (mindimala) | 5 comments Mod
YOU COPIER!!!! Beside..I messed up that frigging joke. Meh.... Anyway.....................GO RANDOMNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

message 3: by Chitwan, The Random (new)

i could tell......

message 4: by Chitwan, The Random (new)

it was a crappy ending

message 5: by Lucy, The Pointless (new)

Lucy (mindimala) | 5 comments Mod
Well...what can you expect? I'm a GENIUS! I don't don't have time for jokes. I need it for more important things, like procrastinating. DUH......

message 6: by Chitwan, The Random (new)

huh.....(and i thought I was strange... who was i kidding?)

Totally Pointless and Random Group with Awesome...

unread topics | mark unread