Wolf Roleplay discussion

Lynx Pack > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Lynx Pack roleplays here))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Thunder saw Whisper returning, and smiled. "Nice catch!"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Thunder smiled. "Yeah, thanks."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Thunder laughed. "Yeah, I'll take the front legs."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Thunder began eagerly eating as well.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Silence trotted back to camp, a rabbit in her mouth.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

larka watched Lynx pack intently. they accepted her like eagle pack-for what she was. Lynx pack and eagle pack were close, they would fight for one another when necessary. larka eyed the Alpha nervously before relaying the information. Beo stood proud and tall at her side. She could see the effect her pup had on the wolves. "Fox accepts your reguards. Red died, a waterfall accident. As you can see I obtained an irish wolfhound pup that I am raising as my own. Snow pack led humans and hounds into our territory. there were no casualties but we almost lost one of our best fighters-Ombra. fox wanted to make sure to be on your guard because if Snow pack found out we had an alliance they might attack you. We did kill all of the dogs and humans though, there's no need to worry about them."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments Scar trotted up,taking his place next to Larka, huffing and puffing. "I may be strong," he said. "but agility isn't one of my better skills."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments "Larka, why did we come here ANYWAYS?" Scar whispered in her ear.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

larka awknowledged his presence with a quick nod. "We will be going soon. tonight. i want to skirt snow pack's boundaries during the day while they are sleeping."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments I looked down at the wolf pup, noticing him for the first tim. He looked like he wanted to sink down into the earth.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments "who is this?" i asked Larka

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

'The one i adopted. Irish wolfhound, beo. This is...Scar." she fumbled over the words. she wasn't sure if she could call him more yet.

message 14: by Colonel Roy Mustang (last edited Feb 27, 2009 03:02PM) (new)

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments Scar looked down at the trembling scrap, looked back up at larka, and then back down at the pup. "pleased to meet you little one.. I guess..." Scar stumbled.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((edited))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's okay scar, he's just scared from the journey. he likes to challenge the wolves at home. Let's get some rest."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments Scar whispered something into the pup's ear. He winked.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments "Alright, I can't argue about the rest." Scar yawned, stretched and looked back down at the pup.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((should we eventually be mates and think of beo as kind of a son?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((that's the idea, maybe they'll have other pups))
Larka curled up next to Scar and Beo.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((ok , yea))
Scar sighed and lay his head down thinking. He turned to look at Larka.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments He turned back to look at the pup, and he was already asleep. tired from the journey he thought.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments that would be me, he thought, if i wasn't distracted by something or someone at the moment.... He looked over at Larka again.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((hello?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Larka shifted uneasily. "It's time to go." she nudged the pup. "wake up my sweet."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((nvm)) SCar brought his head up and turned to look at Larka. "youv'e got to be kidding me." he said.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments "I hardly slept!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"sorry but it's the witching hour, that means we should leave for snow pack territory."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments Scar sighed, stretched and pulled himself up. "Alright. he said, lets go."

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments Scar stood there staring at Larka endearingly. Then he realized what he was doing, shook his head, and looked at his paws.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((r u doing 2 rp at the same time? ur taking awhile to answer))

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((brb bathroom))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry, snow pack

Larka wished to tell scar her feelings but that would have to wait until they were safely back at home.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((thats ok im back but only for a little while)))
Scar wished to tell Larka his feelings but that would have to wait until they were safley back at home.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((snow pack))

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((k))

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((i'm on snowpack))

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 96 comments ((g2g blackryn srry))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 804 comments Mod
Sparks looked at everyone.

Spark looked at Whisper.

Spark smiled.

"Hi." Sparks said.

Sparks padded over, "How are you today?"

"Im not so bad." he grinned.

"Sure." he smiled.

((Bye!))

Sparks followed her.

Sparks held his nose up high. He scented the air and quickly said, "Theres some elk over there."

Sparks padded toward the elk.

message 49: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) | 415 comments Mod
Roxanna bounded after them. "Mind if I join you?"

message 50: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) | 415 comments Mod
Roxanna flattened her ears. "Sorry." She followed the other two wolves.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7