Wolf Roleplay discussion

Snow Pack > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,381 (1381 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Snow Pack Roleplays here))

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon stepped out of her den. There was something in the air that made it the perfect day for hunting.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost padded out of his den, yawning. He blinked in the harsh sunlight.

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam She padded over to Frost. The snow crunched under her light paws. "Wanna go hunting? I saw a herd of deer crossing our territory.

((There's alway's snow in the Snow Pack territory))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments ((yeah, i know))

Frost swiped a tongue across his teeth. "Good idea. Let's catch them by surprise."

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam They walked out of camp. Moon led the way to the herd. "There they are! Nice and meaty too!" Moon said.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost lowered himself to the ground, his ears pricked forward. "Let's get that one that's a little bit further away from the rest of the herd."

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam "Got it. You head around and I'll keep my eye on it. Then we can corner it on both sides." she said.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost nodded silently, stalking around the side, careful to stay downwind.

message 10: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon came closer and kept her eyes on the neck.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost gave her the signal to strike.

message 12: by Sam (last edited Jan 14, 2009 02:41PM) (new)

Sam Moon leapt at the deer and sunk her teeth in its neck. ((g2g))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments ((sob! bibi!))

Frost ran up to it, closing his jaws around its' mouth, suffocating it.

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon chomped down harder on the deer's neck.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost waited until it fell still, then relinquished his grip.

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon let go. "Should we bring it back to camp or do we eat it on the spot?" she asked. Her stomach grumbled.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost thought about it. "We have plenty at camp. We can eat here."

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon started to pull at the front right leg.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost began tearing at the deer's hind leg, ripping the meat into chunks and swallowing them whole.

message 20: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon tore off the leg and gobbled the warm meat down. When she finished the leg, she moved on to the ribs.

((Tell everyone about the group))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments ((kk. can i be a mod? please?))

Frost chuckled. "Leave some rib for me!" he growled.

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Yeah! Of course!))

"M-kay" Moon said, her mouth stuffed with ribs.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments ((yay! thank you!))

Frost finished off his leg, then continued onto it's stomach. "Yum, delicious!" he said, eagerly.

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon gobbled down all the ribs.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost nipped her. "Nice job leaving some for me."

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam "No problem!" Moon said. "You want the neck?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost nodded, his tail wagging. "Alright, you have managed to buy me off this time."

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam "Yay! I call the tail!" Moon said, not noticing her leaders' threat.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost glanced at her, but began eating again, swallowing chunks whole.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Dew ran nearby, catching the smallest deer of the herd that was running. She caught it between her jaws and broke its neck. Satisfied, she grabbed the carcass and dragged it back towards her den.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost's ears pricked, listening. "Dew?" he called.

message 32: by Sam (new)

Sam "Dew? I don't see Dew." She continued eating the deer.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments "I thought I smelled her..."

message 34: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Jan 16, 2009 05:37PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Dew heard her name. She quickly dragged the deer back to her den and ran back to the place where she had heard it. Following her nose, she ran to Frost and Moon.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost raised his head, swiping his tongue across his teeth. "It's all right, Dew, I was just wondering if the noise I heard was you."

message 36: by Sam (new)

Sam ((Moon, not Snow))

Moon gobbled down the last of the tail.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost quickly finished off the neck, and settled down to groom his fur.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((whoops sorry! changed it!))
Dew slowed to a walk. "alright. Just wondering." She said calmly.

message 39: by Sam (new)

Sam "Want some?" Moon asked Dew as she chewed the tail.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost worked his tongue across his back, using his teeth to scratch out clumps of mud.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Dew smiled. "No thanks. I just got a small one back at the den."

message 42: by Sam (new)

Sam Moon swallowed and looked at what was left.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost hoisted his leg, licking his hind paws clean.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Dew looked at Moon's expression. "Just eat it. I will go eat my own kill."

message 45: by Sam (new)

Sam "okay! More for me!" Moon said. She started wolfing down the rest of the deer.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost stood back up, stretching. "Dew. Please send a border patrol."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Dew nodded and turned, running back into the forest, howling the news as she went.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost rolled his eyes. "You could just ask them." he muttered to himself.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Soon the wolves assembled, and she sent them off, promising she would tell them when they were to return. They ran off, muscles pumping. Dew went back to her den and started on her deer.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 225 comments Frost started running back to camp, just for the joy of the wind running through his snowy pelt.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28