Princess of the Sword (Nine Kingdoms, #3) Princess of the Sword discussion

hmmmm

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristen i did like this book, (i liked the 2nd one better).
i liked how the ending was so happy, and everything ended well. i think i need to read it again, i may have been distracted too much. but the fact that i could put it down was part of my problem. the other 2 i had a hard time putting them down... so i will read it again in a bit to get the full impact! :)

Nytetyger Kristen wrote: "i did like this book, (i liked the 2nd one better).
i liked how the ending was so happy, and everything ended well. i think i need to read it again, i may have been distracted too much. but the ..."

Hi-- I just finished it myself... and feel about the same-- it all ended so easily... and even when people died, there was no real sorrow, just "OH well" and let's move along... I love all the characters, but like you said-- this one I COULD put down, unlike the others.

Tanya I just finished it as well, and I enjoyed this one more then the other two, but what I felt was a bit of disjointedness in the climax of the book. I expected to see the forging of the sword so when All of a sudden they are at the well I wondered if it was a dream. It seemed to me as if the battle at the well and then the later battle was all rushed instead of really building up to the journey. So much time was spent in other travels that I expected the same pace and then the last 4 or 5 chapters seemed anticlimactic. I'm not sure I will pick this set up to read again as much as I enjoy the characters, I would rather read her historical romance.

Diane I managed to finish this book, however, I find it to be disappointing. The ending was choppy, especially the fight scene, it is disorderly, and lacks momentum.

Little Feather I enjoyed the book on the whole, but really wish there had been a bit more passion in the romance parts. Miach was so sweet and adorable, but it was so disappointing when all they do is "kiss".... that's it, no description, no real passion or excitement in the romance. It bugged me.