Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Is there some website fuction that lists how many and what books you've uploaded as a librarian?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Jason I think it would be cool to know which librarians are especialy prolific or write good author bios.

message 2: by Otis, Chief Architect (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 315 comments Mod
A 'top librarians' section under 'meet people' is now on the todo list - nice one!

message 3: by Kevin (last edited Dec 16, 2007 02:55PM) (new)

Kevin | 4 comments I was just wondering basically the same thing. I've noticed that, on the edit page for books that have been added, you can see who added the book (Look here for a book that I added, on the edit page it says my name near the bottom: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...). Since it seems like the site is already keeping track of who adds what books, I think it would be cool if there was a way to see everything I've added - not just books that a user has added, but also covers, publisher info, info and pics about authors, etc. I don't know if this is even possible, but I think it would be cool, maybe put a link on each librarian's profile page to look at what they have contributed. Basically like the "My contributions" link on wikipedia.