Voldemort discussion

Off topic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Kenzie Okay, so I realize that this is a Voldemort group, but isn't it funny how in most discussions - or topics - we end up off topic? Just a thought.

message 2: by Veronica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) now ur starting off being off topic!!!

message 3: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
hahaha

message 4: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Kenzie Yeah, I know. I just wanted to state that and figured making an off topic group would work. Anyone else have an off topic item they would like to discuss?

message 5: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
OOH! PICK ME!!
ok...
Isn't it weird how a lot of important stuff happens on Halloween (in the harry potter books)

~Harry's parents die
~Voldemort "dies"
~Sirius Black breaks in
~The Deathday Party
~The Troll
~The picking of the triwizard champions

and probobly a lot more.....

message 6: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Kenzie Most likely. That could be her favorite holiday. Or maybe someone she loves' birthday is on Halloween.

message 7: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
haha maybe...

message 8: by Veronica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) has anybody been holding their breath in thier dream and then suddenly woke up and their chest hurt cuz they were actually holding thier breath in real life? I have. Twice.

message 9: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
what?

message 10: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

Kenzie You mean like when you fall asleep and dream something and the next day it happens?

My dad told me that we can often learn alot from our dreams.

Let's say that you had lost your spanish paper and could not find it. You were worried all day - it was due the next day - but you just couldn't find it. That night you were so worried about not finding it that you dreampt about it and you found it in your dream. Well, I would say that - and it has worked for me - you should try looking in the place where you found it in your dream. Often times one is most awake, when they are asleep.

message 11: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
I think that's because you know where it was somewhere deep in your memory.

message 12: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie That's also what my dad said...

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments your dad must say a lot...... I know my mom once had a dream that she was freaking out about a chemistry test and when she woke up, she realized my sister had a test coming up and told her to study. weird.

message 14: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. creepy.

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) apparently Lincoln had a dream like within 2 weeks of when he died that he was at his own funeral...or maybe that was one of the other presidents that was assassinated.

message 16: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
that's weird.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments a lot of stuff is weird. I think my cat's tail is weird. It looks like it has a mind of its own or is a furry snake.

message 18: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
My cat eats her tail so when she gets puffy and her hair puffs up she looks like a mutated cow. It's quite frightening.

message 19: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I don't have a cat, cuz im allergic, but I used to have a dog. but she was old (14 years) and she passed away. I also had a pet beta fish for a while. It was a pretty boring fish but sometimes it would try to attack it's own reflection...LOL

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments I used to have a beta fish. I named him King Henry. I found him dead after like two months because my cat killed him.

message 21: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie The cats in my house love to hunt. We have two hampsters and the cats would love to get at them. We're not possitive, but almost sure, that our cat Buddy ate my brothers hampster. He killed him in my room, when it was under construction. He caught him, dragged him across the floor, and ate all but his head, he left his head in my closet. It was gross.

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments Thanks for sharing! I feel so happy now. I just remembered when I visited my mom's preschool class and the teacher next door's hampster got stepped on by a three year old and I had to help her move it into another room because it was bleeding so much. Then it died. Poor hampster.

message 23: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
How does a headless hampster make you happy Katie?
That's kind of creepy.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont have a cat. but we have 2 dogs, and a snake. and we also used to have a hamster + a rabbit.

message 25: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
I have 4 cats and 2 dogs.

message 26: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) That sucks. It's never good when one of your pets kills the other.

message 27: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
My friend had 3 fish but about a week later she only had one. I guess that was one hungry fish.
:)

message 28: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Or two old fish and one young one.

message 29: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
Since this is a "Off topic" posting thing...

GUESS WHAT!!

I found something new to obsess about instead of Harry Potter!

Guess what it is!

message 30: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie What is it?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

is it POTC?
(pirates of the caribbean)

message 32: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
nooooooooo where close.

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments Hmmm...., knowing you it's probably the Beatles or the person you talk about during lunch all the time. I won't say the name, though. And I was being sarcastic when I said I was happy earlier. Couldn't you tell??? I mean it is kinda hard to know that over the internet.

message 34: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
hahahahahhaha, yes youre right katie.
But, no, i couldnt tell that you were not happy.

message 35: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Does that mean you're obsessing over the Beatles? Or the other person?

message 36: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
RINGO STARR. and the beatles. But mostly ringo.

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments This girl at my camp wrote a letter to JK Rowling about how her friend died on a band trip and about how she understood all the deaths in the story because it is it makes everything so much more of a serious threat. Rowling replied in this 2 page letter back to her that she was glad my friend understood the whole death thing.
p.s. Tess, your obsession is creepy. Ringo is like 60.

message 38: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
Excuse me, 67. I think it was necessary for MOST of the deaths. Not all, though.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hey. it wasnt fair that she killed both tonks AND lupin. i mean, they just had their kid and whatnot. and fred... i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo mad! but i guess she was trying to kill off just a couple important people to have an effect.

message 40: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Well, death is very dramatic and makes for a great story. I haven't actually had a death in any of my books, but I don't know if I want to.

message 41: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
What do you mean "my" books?

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments Wait, you write books?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

hey. im writing 3 books.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

they all have death in them.
don't worry, im not goth or emo or something.

message 45: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
All books generally have death. Even the little Mermaid.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

death is part of life, right? so it makes sense.

message 47: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
I know. And all books have to have tragety or they're not books.

message 48: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie As you have probably guessed, I do write books, but I haven't had any of them published. In the last book I was working on someone died. I changed my mind and decided to kill someone.

message 49: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
Oh! Can you put them up on your account?
I would love to read them!

message 50: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie They are really long and they are saved on my laptop which I usually don't us to go on here. I'll try to get one on here:)

« previous 1 3 4