Between the Lines discussion

Archive > Let's all get along

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 12, 2009 04:03PM) (new)

It's been brought to my attention that there were a few comments that seemed harsh in the Scrabble games.

These are just games, no prizes, a fun way to get to meet people online with a common interest and challenge our minds. I just want everyone to enjoy and get along if there is a double posting then or duplicate in a Scrabble thread please just post "Start Over" then do a new word. No need "to beat a dead horse".

The games are ment to be fun yet we have had a few members who have been offended and left the group. I

I know we can all play nice. So please carry on and HAVE FUN!!!! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate to beat a dead horse but again we have problems in the scrabble threads. Please remember that THESE ARE ONLY GAMES. The game police is not going to come get you if you repeat a word.

I don't have the time to go through 100's of words to make sure that memebers don't duplicate the words but please know that there are those that are emailing and leaving rather rude remarks to members of this group and it will not be tolerated!

Please just post "Start Over" if a word is duplicated! No comments about you duplicated...... it is just a game and we should all be old enough to play NICE!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry to bother everyone again. It has been brought to my attention that some tension has arisen in the Scrabble games.

Please try to remember it is just a game. Let's try hard to make it fun and not pick on anyone. If you question a word, definition, a word is reused or too many letters changed please just feel free to start the game over.

Thanks everyone, I want us all to just have fun. Thanks! :)