Christopher Moore discussion

Hello All

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fredstrong (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Fredstrong | 10 comments I love Christopher Moore! So far I have read all except: Island of the Sequined Love Nun, Fluke and Coyote Blue. Dirty Job is my absolute favorite, but Lamb was wonderful, and the Vampire duo is also hard to beat. I hope to help us grow a bit and get some more activity.

message 2: by Ariana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Ariana | 2 comments Coyote Blue is a personal fav - his style of writing can't be beat - I've read them all and whenever I need to sit back and enjoy, all I need to do is pick up any Christopher Moore book. They are that good! :)

message 3: by Fredstrong (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Fredstrong | 10 comments I hear that. Have you ever read Tom Robbins? He is also a favorite of mine.

message 4: by Ariana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Ariana | 2 comments Yes! He is amazing too - I like his earlier books better though, Jitterbug Perfume and Still Life With Woodpecker are my favorites! Anyone else?

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex (alexinmadison) | 3 comments I think Tom Robbins is one of those "love him or hate him" kind of authors. The only book of his I even remotely like is Another Roadside Attraction and that's because it's got nostagic value for me. Otherwise, I find him entirely too "counter culture hippie" for my taste.