All Things Rick Riordan Discussions discussion

General > Combine all three series'?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,535 (1535 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Mills (nmillsblog) | 1 comments I have read every book from Rick Riordan and am anxiously awaiting the Mark of Athena. I have been picking up on subtle hints from the each of the series' that hint at a collaboration. I know that Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus have joined together, but what about the Kane's? Egypt being the oldest civilization there might be one big fight where the Greeks and Romans can help the Egyptians to save all of mankind.
Just seeing if anyone else though like this?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Good Yeah I have read em' too and I want em' to meet to.

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) It would be cool for the three series to meat together!

message 4: by Darlalala (new)

Darlalala | 3 comments yep! I hope the three series would meet in Riordan's Norse myth series :P

message 5: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments meh, idk, I think maybe if it was a seperate series and didn't come into the HoO series then maybe..

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ειρήνη Κασσάνδρα (Irene) wrote: "It would be cool for the three series to meat together!"

it would be epicly awesome!

message 7: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 23, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) I think it would be cool if Riordan did that but he's already said he wasn't planning on it. So that's sad. :(

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 23, 2012 07:55PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) In answer to this type of question, on the 21st, Rick tweeted the following: "Q @TheSwiftFactor ARE YOU PLANNING A CROSSOVER? (Kane/Heroes). A: If I did, that would be way down the line. Heroes & Norse series first."

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Stephanie wrote: "In answer to this type of question, on the 21st, Rick tweeted the following: "Q @TheSwiftFactor ARE YOU PLANNING A CROSSOVER? (Kane/Heroes). A: If I did, that would be way down the line. Heroes & N..."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norse already!!!!!?????? Seems like just yesterday that I started PJO!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments No really!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Well the Norse won't be out for a few years I think. Last I heard I think he was tentatively planning for 2015.

message 14: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments woah! he plans ahead! if it was me i'd be like:
"Crossover? Why not, it might confuse my head and make my manager go explode but why not?"

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Cy wrote: "woah! he plans ahead! if it was me i'd be like:
"Crossover? Why not, it might confuse my head and make my manager go explode but why not?""

Stay awake late next time you're on... I usually come online at the same time. I miss our spamming sessions.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 17: by Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* (last edited Jun 26, 2012 04:45AM) (new)

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Speaking of managers guess which manager's picture in Sweden I saw yesterday...
-____________________________-

message 18: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Ellie  | 15153 comments Mod
?

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments 1D's. Oh since you're a part of the fandom now, every1 hates the management. EVERY1.

message 20: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Why?

message 21: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

What's wrong with their management?

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Oh Ellie...
How do I explain this to you.

message 23: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Hm. Well, give me an example.

message 24: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Madison wrote: "Weeeeellll they made them go on Nick because they believe their target audience should be for 8 year olds for one thing -_- And for another thing, there was another girl who was on X Factor with t..."

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!! POOR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Yeah there's a whole lotta stuff.
Practically every1 hates them.

message 26: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

For good reason! Aah!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments I love the way we're educating Ellie in the strange ways of the 1D fandom.

message 28: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

It's like a whole course I have to take, as I mentioned before. Very funny.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Lol just you wait till you read the discussions in the Nooo Jimmy Protested though.

Go watch the video diaries!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm lost.

Why do I even bother saying it....

No, i'm really lost this time. What girl? What management?

message 32: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments Modest! Management.
I forget the girls name. Come on brain don't you fail me now. See what I did there?

message 33: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Hm. Well, give me an example."

They pull the boys back when they go to hug fans, give Louis and Niall less solos even though their voices are like sex on the radio woah oh oh oh oh!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Cy wrote: "Modest! Management.
I forget the girls name. Come on brain don't you fail me now. See what I did there?"

Yes I think so.

Rebecca Ferguson.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Cy wrote: "Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Hm. Well, give me an example."

They pull the boys back when they go to hug fans, give Louis and Niall less solos even though their voices are like sex on the radio woah ..."

Am I imagining things or were you singing Look After You's chorus?

message 36: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments Sex on the radio? Good charlotte!
And rebecca ferguson! God damnit! That's it!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Are we allowed to type sex over here? :/
Coz I mentioned it somewhere 5 minutes back or something.

message 38: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments Uh......no idea. But this is a song. I'm not dirty I promise!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Ellie delete our messages here if you want.

message 40: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments *nods* yes.

message 41: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (last edited Sep 06, 2012 06:55PM) (new)

Cy wrote: "Modest! Management.
I forget the girls name. Come on brain don't you fail me now. See what I did there?"

Yes, I do! :D

message 42: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Cy wrote: "Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Hm. Well, give me an example."

They pull the boys back when they go to hug fans, give Louis and Niall less solos even though their voices are like sex on the radio woah ..."

AAHAHAHAHH. XD

message 43: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "Ellie delete our messages here if you want."

Hm? Not unless Steph objects.

message 44: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (last edited Sep 06, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

Madison wrote: "Weeeeellll they made them go on Nick because they believe their target audience should be for 8 year olds for one thing -_- And for another thing, there was another girl who was on X Factor with t..."

For Asmaa...

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Cy wrote: "Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Hm. Well, give me an example."

They pull the boys back when they go to hug fans, give Louis and Niall less solos even though their voices are like sex on the ..."

I'm pretty sure she was singing Look After You.

message 46: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Yeah....

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments I like Look After You.

Meanwhile Justin, Niall and Zayn are hanging out at his house.

WHAT WITCHERY IS THIS.

message 48: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Whose?

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Justin's. LOOK AT ZAYN THOUGH.

message 50: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

He still has those highlights! Or is that just a trick of the light?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31