Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Son of Hook: The Adventures of Peter Pan
This topic is about Son of Hook
Children's Fiction > The Adventures of Peter Pan

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jun 30, 2012 10:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

David Earl (davidearl) | 22 comments Peter Pan is Back!

Son of Hook: The Adventures of Peter Pan There is a new danger in Neverland, the son of Captain Hook! Out to destroy Neverland, and the only one who can stop him is over 80 years old and a world away. Is this the end for Neverland? Or is it the beginning of Pan's newest adventures!

This is the first book in The Adventures of Peter Pan series. Son of Hook: The Adventures of Peter Pan is a new take on the Peter Pan legend. It will entice you and draw you in, and in the end, it will leave you wanting for more. The characters leap off the pages and into your imagination as you travel through this adventure. You can't help but to feel like you are in Neverland with Peter and friends, living the story with them. Children are sure to love this book, as will their parents. This book is a family pleaser and is sure to leave you with fond memories of Neverland.

I wanted to write books that parents and children could enjoy together. Books that the parents could feel good about their children reading and not worry about what is in it. I loved the story of Peter Pan when I was growing up and always thought there should be more to it, then there was the movie 'Hook'. It was after that movie I first came up with the idea for 'Son of Hook'. I wrote the story years ago, but it wasn't until recently that I decided to publish it. I just felt it was time for the Peter Pan legend to have an update. I hope it is one that you enjoy, as well as the stories to come.

David Earl (davidearl) | 22 comments I am looking for people who would be willing to do a review of my book. If you are interested please let me know.