Celestial Equinox [Advanced Original RP Collection] discussion

H.I.V.E. > Plot/Information

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 133 comments Mod
H.I.V.E. is short for The Higher Institute of Villainous Education. It is part of the group G.L.O.V.E.(the Global League of Villanous Enterprises).
The school itself is top secret and hidden inside of an active volcano. The purpose of H.I.V.E. is to train children/teens to become criminal masterminds. It's very selective and only takes on the students who have already shown villainous skills.
The school is broken up into four streams: Alpha, Henchmen, Technical, and Political/Financial. You can identify them by their colors: Alphas wear black, Henchmen blue, Technical white, and Political/Financial grey.
The headmaster of H.I.V.E. is Dr. Maximilian Nero.
H.I.V.E.mind is the school's AI system that runs and monitors the entire school. Every student is required to wear a wristwatch that contains all necessary information(schedule, map, etc) run through H.I.V.E.mind, who appears as a holographic image when called.

That's the basics of it, if there's any questions either look it up or ask me, though I'll admit I haven't read the books in years.

Classes currently known as being at H.I.V.E., and the teacher:
Tactical Education - Colonel Francisco
Stealth and Evasion - Ms. Tabitha Leon(please note that in a failed experiment her consciousness was transfered to a cat. So she is currently stuck as a cat, and speaks with the help of H.I.V.E.mind)
Finance and Corruption - Ms Tennenbaum
Logistics and Operations - Mr Rictor

Head of Technology Department(and creator of H.I.V.E.mind) - Professor Theodore/William Pike
Head of the Biotechnology Department - Ms. Gonzales
Head of H.I.V.E. Security team- Chief Lewis
The Librarian - Mrs McTavish
Chief medical officer - Dr Scott

Those are the only ones I know, so use your imagination for the rest.

So, plot. Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

There be a group of students from an opposite leauge (like the good guys) infiltrate the H.I.V.E. undercover to try and spoil their plans?

message 3: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Thats a good idea, like the two schools are rivals throughout their schools history.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Wouldn't H.I.V.E. know they were good though?

message 5: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Not if they were secretly infiltrating the hive undercover... But thats a good question, if the H.I.V.E were as professional as everyone was led to believe then that might make it look unrealistic. But still it sounds like a good plot.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Sorry, I nit-pick technicalities.

Thinking... Even if they were undercover, they would basically have to have been undercover their whole life, right? I suppose if their parents planned for things to go that way (villains secretly turned good), that could potentially work, right? Or if they started as good but then made a switch to 'bad'...

It could probably work, I think. It's a good idea, anyways.

message 7: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Hmmm, that's very true. But there is the possibility that they forged a background for themselves then applied the the school, and were excepted... But then again that wouldnt be a 'good' thing to do..

message 8: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Oh, and hahaha no problem! Actually I think its great, the less flaws a plot has the stronger it will be.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments So are we currently nit-picking details?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe some of the kids who are already there (the ones who were more forced into being bad) Could be covertly contacted by good guys offering to give them good lives in return for crushing thier ememies.

message 11: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Ohhhhhh bravo bravo!! Great idea!
And yeah lets start nit-picking details :D

message 12: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey ((sorry im on my phone right now so my responces are gonna be short))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments °º¤ø.Lyndsey.ø¤º° wrote: "Hmmm, that's very true. But there is the possibility that they forged a background for themselves then applied the the school, and were excepted... But then again that wouldnt be a 'good' thing to ..."

Since they don't really apply to the school (as far as my understanding goes), I think that wouldn't necessarily work? But if they committed and 'evil' deed (even though they're actually good), would that work? Is that kind of what you were thinking?

SoccerBoss wrote: "Maybe some of the kids who are already there (the ones who were more forced into being bad) Could be covertly contacted by good guys offering to give them good lives in return for crushing thier em..."

I think that makes general sense, assuming the 'good' school knows where the 'bad' school is and can contact the students inside?

What is the good guys' objective? What is H.I.V.E.'s objective that they're trying to spoil?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I will volenteer my character Connor, she isn't really bad she is just a survivalist.

And we need to figure out a name for the other school.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Makes sense. How many people do you think the good guys should have convinced to their side? I don't think either of my characters would be suitable.

Should we leave that up to Lynx and/or Lily-Aria, since it is their group/roleplay? Speaking of which, how much room to we have to make major plot decisions or whatever?

So the opposing people are the good school?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

H.I.V.E., like any villinous organisation has a higher purpous than just training kids who have dark pasts, right? So I guess that the other oraganization could one of the acceptances or a secret coded message. If it were one of the acceptances they could bug them or plant tracking devices or such. If it were a coded message it could hold a meeting place (conincedently that place could be at the school)... Just some suggestions.

message 17: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "°º¤ø.Lyndsey.ø¤º° wrote: "Hmmm, that's very true. But there is the possibility that they forged a background for themselves then applied the the school, and were excepted... But then again that wou..."

Yes, that is sort of what I was trying to get at.

message 18: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "Makes sense. How many people do you think the good guys should have convinced to their side? I don't think either of my characters would be suitable.

Should we leave that up to Lynx and/or Lily-Ar..."

That might be a good idea.. Is Lynx joining the RP? I think Lilly is...

And yeah, but im starting to think about that and it doesn't sound right. If it were a good school I don't think they would be trying to infiltrate the H.I.V.E, unless the H.I.V.E were planning something really bad..perhaps something so big it could effect large parts of the world if not all of it.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments They could be infiltrating them to try to convince the students to not become villains or to try to stop the school from creating anymore villains.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments SoccerBoss wrote: "H.I.V.E., like any villinous organisation has a higher purpous than just training kids who have dark pasts, right? So I guess that the other oraganization could one of the acceptances or a secret c..."

What if there is a higher purpose to H.I.V.E. than just creating villains? (Which is what they do, right?) I think that's a good idea though. What would happen if they were to contact somebody who didn't want to help them? Are they just very, very careful about who they contact?

message 21: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Hmm, that could work but it sounds kinda unrealistically 'good', and the plot could run out with that...Idk, maybe that's just me though :/

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It was just the first thing that popped into my head I think with all of us we could find something that would work good.

message 23: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jul 02, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "SoccerBoss wrote: "H.I.V.E., like any villinous organisation has a higher purpous than just training kids who have dark pasts, right? So I guess that the other oraganization could one of the accept..."

No, I agree. Good people don't always do good things, so what if the 'good' organization had/has a darker purpose?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments SoccerBoss wrote: "It was just the first thing that popped into my head I think with all of us we could find something that would work good."

Not entirely sure what you mean...

message 25: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Yes! That would be a lot more realistic, and more inventive. It would also give more room to work with.

message 26: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey SoccerBoss wrote: "It was just the first thing that popped into my head I think with all of us we could find something that would work good."

Yeah, it was a good one! Im just nit-picking so dont feel that im saying anything against your idea. Just pointing out flaws so we can perfect it more.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I don't mind the nit-picking it helps, they are just rought ideas for revising.

And the good guys having a darker purpose is a great idea, like the students who are contacted inside H.I.V.E. could finally feel like they weredoing something good only to find out that the new side of things wasn't so bright either... I like it.

message 28: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Yeah, I like it to! I think thats something we can all agree on! Who are we going to have as the good people?

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 60 comments Mod
To be completely honest, the only reason I made characters was so that I could be "in" the RP, but I'm not actually going to be able to be all that active, I think. The place I'm going to be going to in a couple days may or may not have internet, but I'm pretty confident that you guys can handle it all on your own C:

I'm fine with everything ya'll have come up with. Just make sure that by the end of this brainstorming, you highlight (or bold?) the final decisions that you guys have come up with ^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so any ideas for an opposite organization. Like name, leader/notted officials, acranym (sp?)???

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Thanks Saphy.

Acronym? Is it the world's main 'good' organization or are they just a 'good' group?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

they should be H.I.V.E's raval, so it would probably be a group with in an organisation.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments H.I.V.E. -- Higher Institute of Villainous Education
G.L.O.V.E. -- Global League of Villainous Enterprises

Um... :P I'm terrible at this sort of thing. Do you have any thoughts/suggestions/ideas?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm.... Selective Corperation of Acceptable Morrals

S.C.A.M.

lol I thought that would be a little ironic

*Morals.

I think that's actually a good one.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, I am a horrid speller.

Okay so if we get three okays i say we use that.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments I vote okay. Love the irony.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

There is two, would anyone else care for the third. I don't know if my vote counts since it was my seggestion.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) I really like your idea, but I'm one of those guys that has to try... so how about.

S.A.F.E- Secret Academy to Fight Evil.

Kind of corny, but you know.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I like your idea more, maybe the academy could be the school that trains kids for a life in S.C.A.M. lol

Thomas (Marimbapanda) That could work... S.A.F.E is to H.I.V.E as S.C.A.M is to G.L.O.V.E

I guess we should see what other people think.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it!!

message 43: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Some alternatives:)

S.C.A.M.=Society for the Cultivation of Acceptable Morals

N.I.C.E. National Institute to Counter Evil

S.A.V.E. School of Anti Villainy Education

Holy bejesus.

I like that.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Wow. Look at y'all bein' so creative!

message 46: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Wow, Woolfie thats amazing.. Love that! I love the S.A.V.E one best, that really goes well!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah we could have sace be a part of your scam.

message 48: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Good idea, an institute inside an organization.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

yup just like HIVE

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments So are things now...?:
S.C.A.M. (overarching group)
» S.A.V.E. (equivalent of H.I.V.E.)

« previous 1