Celestial Equinox [Advanced Original RP Collection] discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 133 comments Mod
To cut down spam in other topics, please bring it here instead!

Okay, I'm gonna delete spam then open up the group to the public. It's good enough now, I think. So get ready to invite people!

message 3: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Lynx wrote: "Okay, I'm gonna delete spam then open up the group to the public. It's good enough now, I think. So get ready to invite people!"

Thanks for the invite!

Welcome. :) Not a problem.

message 5: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) It looks pretty interesting. Tell me, are any of them based off Books?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments I just thought everyone would like to know... It's 1:34 a.m. here... WRONG 1:35. ^-^ So, I would like to tell everyone, never stay up beyond 11 o'clock. Not worth it. I'm so tired yet so not.. tired.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments It is so worth it! I just went to the premiere of Brave!!! SO WORTH IT!!!

message 8: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Grr you lucky lucky lil... I'm gonna wait till it's out in 2d, 3d doesn't work on me:( On the plus side, I might be watching Abraham Lincoln tonight!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments I'm really glad I didn't see it in 3D... oh my, I'm so excited for that! Do you think it's going to be great or terrible?

message 10: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Well the trailer looks good, but then so did other films I could mention:p I think it a;l depends on the story. Priest looked really slick but the story was awful. Hope it's not the case with Lincoln.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Priest was so disappointing...

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) Naddahnyll wrote: "It looks pretty interesting. Tell me, are any of them based off Books?"

Camp Half-Blood is based off the Percy Jackson Chronicles, the FAYZ is based off the GONE series, and H.I.V.E. is loosely based off the series of the same name.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Can I just say, that Cheese is awesome? Especially when he's with Eduardo. ^-^ So cute and funny.

"I like cereaaal."
"Si, and I like potatoes."
"I like CEREEEAAAAL."
"...Si, and I like potatoes..."
"I LIKE CEREAAAAAAAL!!"
"...Si, and I like potatoes..?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments DragonDreamer? If you want to know more about the Aphrodite kids, this might be helpful. ( http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/A... ) It's the Camp Half-Blood Wiki, I don't know how accurate it is, but just in case it is helpful, there you are.

message 15: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Thanks! That was super helpful :D

message 16: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "DragonDreamer? If you want to know more about the Aphrodite kids, this might be helpful. ( http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/A... ) It's the Camp Half-Blood Wiki, I don't know how ..."

Oh, don't worry, I know all about camp Halfblood.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments I have been researching, I need to reread and actually finish the series...

message 18: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "I have been researching, I need to reread and actually finish the series..."

What books have you not read??

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments I think I've read the first two of the Percy Jackson series, so all the others.

message 20: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "I think I've read the first two of the Percy Jackson series, so all the others."

Oh, okay. They are awesome.

message 21: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey To true.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) So, where do you need me? ;)

message 23: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) °º¤ø.Lyndsey.ø¤º° wrote: "To true."

So true. (LOL)

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments *raises hand* I've got a favor to ask for everyone.

Can you guys read some junk of mine? Well, it's not junk, but I'm not publishing it. I won't share anything I'll actually be publishing... But I just want some insight on my writing style, and how it comes out, any criticism is welcome. Besides roleplaying, I've never had people read any of my writings, so I don't know how it will turn out. Hope you enjoy the story, though! ^-^

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

message 25: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Dawn◕‿◕β®∈∆₭to☾Ⓡ∑∀┣℈ wrote: "*raises hand* I've got a favor to ask for everyone.

Can you guys read some junk of mine? Well, it's not junk, but I'm not publishing it. I won't share anything I'll actually be publishing... But I..."

You know dawn, that was actually pretty good! Its certainly not junk.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Aw, thanks. ^-^ Do you have any criticism for it? Good or bad, that could make it better?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments To everyone.

I, Dawn, will be leaving from Sun. until Sat. I will attempt to catch up once I get back.

Bye-bye. ^-^

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) Is there a specific reason there is no Plot/Info topic for CHB?

message 29: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Lisa wrote: "Is there a specific reason there is no Plot/Info topic for CHB?"

IDK. Lynx, is there one?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Hi everyone! Anyone have a recommendation for which rp I should join?

message 31: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ wrote: "Hi everyone! Anyone have a recommendation for which rp I should join?"

HIVES!! Join that one, it has the most people.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Are there a whole lot of posts? I don't like jumping into role plays that are already deep into the plot.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments We haven't started it yet.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Oh, okay. What's the plot?

Glinda the Gallifreyan Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ wrote: "Hi everyone! Anyone have a recommendation for which rp I should join?"

I say the FAYZ, but that's me. :) We haven't really started yet, and we're making the plot up as we go, from what I can tell.

message 36: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) That's about the size of it.

Naddahnyll wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Is there a specific reason there is no Plot/Info topic for CHB?"

IDK. Lynx, is there one?"

This is not. That rp is pretty much Aria's to deal with, so if there's any topics she wants in the folder she gets to be the one to make it....

message 38: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Lynx wrote: "Naddahnyll wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Is there a specific reason there is no Plot/Info topic for CHB?"

IDK. Lynx, is there one?"

This is not. That rp is pretty much Aria's to deal with, so if there's..."

And she has taken a leave of absence...

True. In that case I can start one, but I don't know much about the whole PJ thing. Haven't read the book in ages and didn't like any of the few Camp half bloods rps I've tried. But I suppose I can set up a plot topic. Won't have any info in it though..... Are people fine with that?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so a continuation of chatting.

I can delete my comments on the other topic so that it isn't taking up space any more.

It's okay. If they need deleted I'll take care of it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah yes.

Yup.

Gosh, it's gorgeous out. Sunny, breezy, and in the 70s.... :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it is. Perfect weather, I have a feeling we aren't going to get a lot of it this summer.

I am writing a fan fiction by the way. If you are interested it's in my writing on my profile page.

Me too....

I don't usually read people's writing. Sorry.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynx wrote: "Me too....

I don't usually read people's writing. Sorry."

Oh it's okay :)

message 47: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Ruby/Pinkemina wrote: "Yes it is. Perfect weather, I have a feeling we aren't going to get a lot of it this summer.

I am writing a fan fiction by the way. If you are interested it's in my writing on my profile page."

How am I supposed to read it, if I cant access it?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make it available to see

message 49: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Okay. Or you could just friend me. That works too.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Naddahnyll wrote: "Okay. Or you could just friend me. That works too."

I think I made it so you can see

« previous 1 3 4 5