Celestial Equinox [Advanced Original RP Collection] discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 265 (265 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 133 comments Mod
Welcome all! Thanks for joining! Here's the place for you to introduce yourself to the group if you wish to.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 60 comments Mod
Hey, guys! My name's Lily Sokai. Sometimes I go by Aria, and some people call me by my old username, Saphy, but I'm perfectly fine with whatever you come up with ^^

Super excited about this group. SUPER EXCITE eue

message 3: by Theodore (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 72 comments Okay I don't RP and frankly I'll probably just leave the group in a few days... I just wanted to join so I could say one thing... I LOVE THE FREAKING BANNER!!!!!

message 4: by Theodore (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 72 comments By the way my name is Richard and everything you could possibly need to know about me is in my bio.

Haha. Welcome friends. :) I don't think it'll me much of a chat group(it's mostly for roleplay), but I'm glad to have you here.

@Richard: Lily chose the banner. It's awesome, isn't it? :D

message 6: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Hi there everyone, thanks for the invite Lynx. I like getting involved at the beginning of things, and I hope this group goes from strength to strength:) Viva la RP or something like that lol

message 7: by Theodore (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 72 comments @Goddess
It is awesome.

Yay! You joined, Woolfie. :) If you have any ideas for new rps please do share!

@Richard: totally

message 9: by Theodore (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 72 comments That sounds like a great name for a group... Viva La RP...

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments I just had a veggie rant.... so I'm slightly off of my rocker.

I want a rocker so bad. BANANA CHAIRS. What if banana chairs had a storage of bananas in them? Yuck. Or!!! OR!!! Banana chairs floated around like Yoda's mini chair, and they shot out banana peels like a mix of machine guns and Mario. If the world was like a cartoon, how would we die? Cartoons fall off 10000000000 story high buildings and live, they go 100000000000000 mph without going anywhere, and don't become mush. I don't wanna be mush. Birdies.... Sorry, my eyes drifted and I saw two of the Hunger Games books in front of me on the desk. BYE BYE BIRDIE. I like that musical. I don't remember it, but I think I remember that I liked it. Maybe it's because the guy had a motorcycle. HE LOOKED LIKE ELVIS.... Elvis is a funny name. ^-^

.......... Sorry, I like talking to myself. :D

I'm Dawn! It's my middle name, so yeah.... You can guess my first name if you really want to, it's not like it's a big TOP SECRET CODE for a facility to the best ice cream in the world that the government is keeping from us... Psh..... Hi everyone. ;)

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hey, guys. :) I dunno if any of you remember me since I haven't roleplayed in almost a year, but Aria messaged me about this group and I thought I would at least come say hi. ;) Nowadays I spend my time studying Korean and writing/editing my novel, for which I'm currently looking for a publisher. I probably won't roleplay much, but...

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Hiya, good luck with your novel. I wish I were that far off, to actually begin looking for a publisher. Lemme know of the good ones, 'kay? ;D

message 13: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Heya! Thanks for the invite, Lynx!! I have participated in several Roleplays before, and this one looks interesting!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments WHOA!

How do you pronounce your name...? *leans in really close to Naddahnyll's face*

message 15: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Naddahnyll wrote: "Heya! Thanks for the invite, Lynx!! I have participated in several Roleplays before, and this one looks interesting!"

Are you Welsh by any chance?

message 16: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Dawn◕‿◕β®∈∆₭to☾Ⓡ∑∀┣℈ wrote: "WHOA!

How do you pronounce your name...? *leans in really close to Naddahnyll's face*"

Well, its complicated. Its Welsh, so the double d, (dd) is pronounced "th" and the double l (ll) is rolled of the end of your tongue with a "hl" sound. That's the best way I can describe it. To remove confusion, call me Nadd.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Hola, I'm Kenzie/Sunshine... This looks really fun!

...Kind of like "Nathaniel" ? Just more... Awesome sounding? ouo

HEEEEEEY ERRYBODY. ITSA ME. JUST GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING TO FIND THAT THERE'S A LOT OF ACTIVITY. AND RANTING *looks over at Dawn eue*

message 19: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Yeah it does! Which RP do you think that you will join?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments ...Was that directed to me or Aria?

message 21: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "...Was that directed to me or Aria?"

How about both?

message 22: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Actually it was directed @ sunshine. I hadn't seen Aria's comment yet.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Nathahnyhl.... Na-th-a-hn-ya-hl.... ARIA YOU'RE A GENUIS!!! IT IS LIKE NATHANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your name is Welsh? Are you Welsh? I'm Welsh. And Irish/Spanish/Danish. And my mom is Canadian. I'm all all American Mutt. ^-^

I like Jazz. Raise your hand if you like Jazz too!

message 24: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "...Kind of like "Nathaniel" ? Just more... Awesome sounding? ouo

HEEEEEEY ERRYBODY. ITSA ME. JUST GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING TO FIND THAT THERE'S A LOT OF ACTIVITY. AND RANTING *looks over at Dawn eue*"

Yes, its like the english name Nathaniel, just way more awesome looking and sounding. The pronunciation is really, Na-THAH-an-Yhl

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Naddahnyll wrote: "Yeah it does! Which RP do you think that you will join?"

Most, if not all... Eventually. ;)

*half-hand raise*

message 26: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) But Nadd works just fine. Yes I am mostly Welsh, but a little German and English. I do live in the US though.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "...Kind of like "Nathaniel" ? Just more... Awesome sounding? ouo

HEEEEEEY ERRYBODY. ITSA ME. JUST GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING TO FIND THAT THERE'S A LOT OF ACTIVITY. AND RANTING *looks over at Dawn eue*"

Oh... Didn't see that..... ^-^ You love me anyway.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments *gasp*

Aria! Show everyone your crab face!!!

message 29: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Dawn◕‿◕β®∈∆₭to☾Ⓡ∑∀┣℈ wrote: "☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "...Kind of like "Nathaniel" ? Just more... Awesome sounding? ouo

HEEEEEEY ERRYBODY. ITSA ME. JUST GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING TO FIND THAT THERE'S A LOT OF ACTIVITY. AND RAN..."

Ummmm... please expound.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Expound?

Expound...

Could you please explain this strange looking word to me?

message 31: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Dawn◕‿◕β®∈∆₭to☾Ⓡ∑∀┣℈ wrote: "Expound?

Expound...

Could you please explain this strange looking word to me?"

Oh dear. I knew it was going to come to this at some point. Let me recall the definition.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Expound: To explain fully. To elaborate upon.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Google is amazing. ;D

message 34: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Ok

Expound: to set forth or state in detail: to expound theories.

OR

to explain; interpret.

(I know many people cannot keep up with my complex vocab.)

Lol. So much going on right now.

Expound is an amazing word. *will forever use in banhammer context*

I'm glad I could be your cipher, Dawn XD Nice to meet you Nadd. Welcome, Kenz!! <3333

And yes Dawn. I do love you.... for now eue <3

message 36: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Lol. So much going on right now.

Expound is an amazing word. *will forever use in banhammer context*

I'm glad I could be your cipher, Dawn XD Nice to meet you Nadd. Welcome, Kenz!! <3333

And yes..."

Oh yes, Expound is awesome, just like Penultimate. Now who can tell me what that means without looking at a dictionary?? Hmm?

Not me ouo

message 38: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Not me ouo"

Haha. Didn't think so. I am probably the only one who kens it right now. But soon that will all change!!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments See, now you're just showing off... :P

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Dose anyone know what scrumpdillyumptious means? Huh? HUH?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Wait... Do I have to expound something?

Dawn honey, hush and go make your characters <3

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Aria... Where would an accent go? Appearance or Other? D: It has no home. And what about things like voice?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 54 comments Okey dokey! *salutes*

Dawn: good girl ouo *pats head*

Kenz: You worry about the strangest things XD Put it wherever it seems natural. Even in personality, if it fits into what the sentence is saying :P

...because sentences speak.

.....totally.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 307 comments Of course they do! ;D Thanks.

message 47: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Naddahnyll wrote: "☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "...Kind of like "Nathaniel" ? Just more... Awesome sounding? ouo

HEEEEEEY ERRYBODY. ITSA ME. JUST GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING TO FIND THAT THERE'S A LOT OF ACTIVITY. AND RAN..."

Thought as much, my Dad lives just across the border from Wales, and we go to Hay on Wye very often:)

>w< love yah kenz! <3

Hey Woolfie :3

message 49: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Hey Aria, how're you doing nowadays:) Good I hope!

Haha, I'm doing well! Haven't seen you in a while :) How have you been doing? ^^

« previous 1 3 4 5 6