Erudite Readers discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Random! > Must read Shatter Me! Hopefully in the month of July!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meagan (last edited Jun 15, 2012 04:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meagan (geeky_meagan) | 1 comments This book I got for christmas and when I started it I was hooked. I read in in only afew days. It is a great distopian book with a bit of romance.

Shotgunguyiscool ♉ (shotgunguyiscool) Yes, I was hooked to it once I started reading too! It's really great :)

message 3: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
I need to read it!

☼Book her, Doesn't  Like New GR Format☼  (ren_t) I really liked Shatter Me and thought it was rather brilliant... right up until the end. Now I'm not sure where the author is going. I'm afraid she's going to get silly.

----------

BTW, do you all agree that the formatting of this book (the style in which it's written) means that it's not going to be for everyone. I mean, I could see how it could get on some people's nerves.

message 5: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4897 comments Mod
This is a really great book that I highly suggest to all. I think the next book will be even better and yeah I agree Pamela the style of writing is not for everyone yet I adored the writing style.

Zohal | 22 comments I loved this book. It was an excellent dystopian novel. Can't wait till the next

Hazel (Stay Bookish) (staybookish) It's one of the best dystopian I've read. Very thrilling!!! Oh and guys, just an update. A novella of this book, entitled, Destroy Me, will be released on October! :D I'm so exciteeeed!

Zohal | 22 comments CANT WAIT

Sawsan (GirlThatSparkles15) | 3 comments This book was sooo good! N yes I agree not everyone would love this writing style but I did!

Allie (allie0192) I read it in February and I was so mad that it was going to com out n another year!! I hate waiting for books. I LOVE ADAM AND JULIETTE!!!!!! Some of the best characters ever!!!!!!!!

☼Book her, Doesn't  Like New GR Format☼  (ren_t) I've decided to wait until you'all read the second book. The blue costume at the end scared me.

message 12: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4897 comments Mod
This really was a great book and I can not wait to find out what happens next. I agree that it should become a monthly read :D