The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Nevada

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 49 comments Hello everyone. I'm new to the group, I joined the site over the summer, but never really used it. I've started looking at it just recently and now I can't stop; I'm an addict!!LOL!!!

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Hello Stephanie! Welcome to the group... Don't worry, we're all addicts here!

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (backwoodsbabble) | 52 comments Hello! Where in Nevada are you? I'm in Pahrump.. LOL

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 49 comments Hi Jenn, I'm in Fallon...

message 5: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (bookcoop) Welcome Stephanie! I'm Fiona, from the UK and a GR/TNBBC addict too. Glad to see you here and we'll fund that addiction of yours, promise.

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz   (lizvegas) Hey there Jenn and Stephanie, I'm in Vegas!! :)

message 7: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi stephanie, welcome!

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Fiona wrote: "Welcome Stephanie! I'm Fiona, from the UK and a GR/TNBBC addict too. Glad to see you here and we'll fund that addiction of yours, promise."

I don't know about "funding" it Fiona! (I can barely fund my own addiction... But I will certainly help add fuel to the fire... ;)

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 49 comments Well, I'll take any funding you want to give Fiona!!LOL!!!

message 10: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome Stephanie!

message 11: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9863 comments Mod
Stephanie,
Hey, thanks for joining. From the moment I found Goodreads i was unable to log off and stay away. Part of the reason I created this group was becuase I felt I was hogging everyone elses groups.. ha!

We are here to support your book loving and book addiction, we are all the same here. Jonsing for the next best book!

message 12: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments HI Stephanie, Welcome to the group!!!!!

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindypliego) Hi Stephanie :)

message 14: by Petra-X (new)

Petra-X (mona-lisa-with-eggs) Hi there Stephanie *waving*

message 15: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (backwoodsbabble) | 52 comments Liz wrote: "Hey there Jenn and Stephanie, I'm in Vegas!! :)"

Excellent!

Hi Stephanie in Fallon! =)

message 16: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Hi. Welcome to the group!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Stephanie!

message 18: by Robin (new)

Robin (RobinSullivan) | 1002 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather (hsditto) Hey Stephanie! Sorry for the late welcome...This is a really fun group, which I bet you have already discovered. And if you think you were addcited to GR before, it will only get worse now that you have joined forces with TNBBC! Take heart, you are in good company :)

message 20: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Wecome! It's always nice to have new opinions!