Zombies! discussion

Movies and TV > Automaton Transfusion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (martisavage) | 5 comments Who else thought that this movie sucked big time?

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) I have to tread lightly on this one... my husband gave it to me for Christmas and we watched it... it probably won't revisit my DVD player for quite some time.

Though I do give them credit for making it in 7 days with only 30K... but I would have liked a little more from a pack of Full Sail Grads... like a script.

message 3: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (martisavage) | 5 comments It is pretty impresive that they made the movie in such a short time and the fact that it was really bloody and all. But when it came to the acting, writting, and directing i was like come on, it was just terrible. The other thing that bugged me was that the zombies could sleep, i mean really.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert | 18 comments Have to agree with you it sucked. Really glad I rented it instead of buying it. I remember they left the ending open for a sequel which I sincerely hope never gets made.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa *sigh* yeah, i got it for christmas as well. i appreciate the thought, but it sucked majorly. i think they ended it the way they did probably because they didn't know where to go with it.

message 6: by Thee_ron_clark (new)

Thee_ron_clark | 48 comments Eh. This one was OK. Nothing worth watching twice. It had a lot of flaws and I would prefer they worked on something new instead of working on a sequel to an inferior flick.

I had seen some things about this film that had me thinking it would be much, much better than it was.