THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Help please!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen (new)

Helen Spring (goodreadscomhelenspring) | 19 comments On my author page four new titles have appeared which I did not write and with which I have no connection at all. Some of the authors have 'Spring' somewhere in their name. I have been trying to get rid of them for ages! Can anyone help please?

Helen Spring

message 2: by Paula (last edited Jun 15, 2012 10:27AM) (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 332 comments Which books are yours? so we move the correct ones

Edit: I took a guess - any of the four I moved are yours please post back.

Also your author profile is Helen^Spring (where ^=space) the automatic imports will automatically allocate any books with the name Helen Spring to your profile.

You can either post in the librarians group to have them removed each time or contact GR support and ask that they move you to be Helen^^Spring - which means books will not be automatically addded your profile.

http://www.goodreads.com/about/contac...

message 3: by Helen (last edited Jun 16, 2012 04:25AM) (new)

Helen Spring (goodreadscomhelenspring) | 19 comments Paula, thank you so very much, your guesses were totally correct! I will contact GR support so it doesn't happen again.

I'm so grateful to you.

Helen

message 4: by Marina (new)

Marina Martindale (MarinaMartindale) | 4 comments I had that happen once to. I deleted it, then got a talking to from the librarians. Just email then and let them know which titles aren't yours. They should fix it for you.