Horror Illusion discussion

Horror titles > Nightmares

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Out of curiosity what is the scariest dream you've ever gotten?I have never in my life had a dream so I was searching them up and found in god knows what study that someone created most people had a nightmare where they were just falling, that happen to you?

message 2: by Bookgeek_zah, Head (less) Mod (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 181 comments Mod
Yep and I was pushed off a cliff by my best friend...Even scarier :(

message 3: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha OMG!!!:O

message 4: by Bookgeek_zah, Head (less) Mod (new)

Yeah, I actually avoided my friend the next day...Lol she didn't choose to push me in my dream :)

message 5: by cy (new)

cy Ayesha {STOP JOSEPH KONY!!!!!} wrote: "Out of curiosity what is the scariest dream you've ever gotten?I have never in my life had a dream so I was searching them up and found in god knows what study that someone created most people had ..."

I don't dream either! or I don't remember them I should say!! I asked my friend what it was like and she started laughing..

message 6: by cy (new)

cy Zahraa wrote: "Yeah, I actually avoided my friend the next day...Lol she didn't choose to push me in my dream :)"

haha!

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments You guys should totally try out avenged senvenfold's Nightmare. The song is soo cool!

A single nightmare that has been repeating itself for like, 6 years?? No longer than that.

Here it is...
Well, there's this thing like t.v static, only a it is without depth and or dimension and kinda fills up everything. Then there is this milky-white circular thing all soft in the middle of the static. The static is The Virus and the white thing is The Heart and the virus is like corroding the heart? Oh, not to mention I'm trying to save the heart but I never have till now and I know somehow that when I save the heart the world will stop existing? It's like a lose-lose situation and I usually wake up by rolling in by bed and hitting my head somewhere.

I'm usually cranky enough to eat a bitter gourd raw for the next two days...It doesn't even make any sense.

message 8: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Cy wrote: "Ayesha {STOP JOSEPH KONY!!!!!} wrote: "Out of curiosity what is the scariest dream you've ever gotten?I have never in my life had a dream so I was searching them up and found in god knows what stud..."
Yay!!im not alone!!yay!
Apps wrote: "You guys should totally try out avenged senvenfold's Nightmare. The song is soo cool!

A single nightmare that has been repeating itself for like, 6 years?? No longer than that.

Here it is...
Well..."

Maybe its cuz of something u saw like a scary movie?the tv sort of reminded me of the ring

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments No, no! I was like 4 or 5 year old when it first started and my mum din't allow me to watch any horror movie.

message 10: by Hannah, Boooooo(k) Mod (new)

Hannah (faize) | 70 comments Mod
Has anyone here ever fallen asleep listening to music? I've done it quite a few times and it influences my dreams sometimes.

message 11: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha good influence or bad influence?

message 12: by Hannah, Boooooo(k) Mod (new)

Depends on what the song is. And what the dream is. I don't know, my dreams never make any sense.

I had a zombie dream with a Collective Soul song in the background. Talk about weird.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments Ha yeah, It's happened to me a dozen times over!
Soul song and zombies??? definitely weird!!

message 14: by Liane LM ♥ ★ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 01:22PM) (new)

Liane LM ♥ ★ (twistdsky) Got lots of nightmares to tell..like seeing a burning airplane in the sky & it was stucked there...freezed there. I dream of that weeks before I have to fly over to Japan. That was really scary, I can't stop remembering that for days! I thought it was a premonition!
Also this nightmare of being chased by zombies, ghost & monster. But its funny how I managed to teleport into other places or situation when I was really at the peak of horror in my dreams/nightmares!

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments Final Destination!!
Hope that didn't come true..??

message 16: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha omg that reminds me of when i wen t =on a ride once that malfuncuned before and had killed soemone (we sighned forms so we wouldn't sue the plce) and the guys like congrats adn im like why andhes like your in seat 13..i rly wanted to murder him

message 17: by cy (new)

cy that is weird....I really want to remember my dreams! its not like i have a fuzzy recollection, its like I never dreamed them, like nothing, a black hole of NOTHINGNESS!!

message 18: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) I was outside with Harry Potter, Hermione, and Hagrid. It started to rain, and Hagrid said, "Quick, we have to get inside, rain alters you if you're a wizard!" We all ran across the grass, and I went upstairs into a yellow bedroom. I passed the bathroom, and stopped to look in the mirror. I walked into the bathroom, and saw that my face was a rectangle shape, my eyes bright blue and near the top, my skin looking like the color of yellow vomit.
I woke up gasping and holding my face.

message 19: by Bookgeek_zah, Head (less) Mod (new)

Oooh Potter inspired!!!

message 20: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 51 comments Ti Amo ♥just love♥ wrote: "I was outside with Harry Potter, Hermione, and Hagrid. It started to rain, and Hagrid said, "Quick, we have to get inside, rain alters you if you're a wizard!" We all ran across the grass, and I ..."

Sponge Bob.. C:

message 21: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "I wish I could forget most of my dreams! When I was younger, I had no recollection of my dreams either. That will change, Cy, as you get older."

i wish it does, i NEVER dream, i'm assuming i can't remeber them in hopes that i will when im older

message 22: by Hannah, Boooooo(k) Mod (new)

Howdie wrote: "Ti Amo ♥just love♥ wrote: "I was outside with Harry Potter, Hermione, and Hagrid. It started to rain, and Hagrid said, "Quick, we have to get inside, rain alters you if you're a wizard!" We all r..."

Hey, I think your right!

message 23: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 51 comments *bump fist!*

message 24: by cy (new)

cy Ti Amo ♥just love♥ wrote: "I was outside with Harry Potter, Hermione, and Hagrid. It started to rain, and Hagrid said, "Quick, we have to get inside, rain alters you if you're a wizard!" We all ran across the grass, and I ..."

that's....strange :)

message 25: by cy (new)

cy Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "I wish I could forget most of my dreams! When I was younger, I had no recollection of my dreams either. That will change, Cy, as you get older."

hopefully :)

message 26: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) yeah...

message 27: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) When the dream was in "Potterland" it felt normal and dream-like. When I walked into the bedroom, it shifted to being more real. It made it more terrifying. I have a wretched fear of aliens. To look in a mirror and see I've become one is horrifying.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments Awww!! Don't worry! You're not an alien if you like Ti amo!! xD

message 29: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) thnx Apps. :)

message 30: by Hannah, Boooooo(k) Mod (new)

I dreamed last night that there was a crazy psycho killer chasing 3 pregnant women around an abandoned factory.

....I watch way too many horror movies...

message 31: by Hannah, Boooooo(k) Mod (new)

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Last night I dreamed I was a computer, and people kept trying to reboot me."

And that sounds kind of awesome:P

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments Hannah wrote: "I dreamed last night that there was a crazy psycho killer chasing 3 pregnant women around an abandoned factory.

....I watch way too many horror movies..."

er...um...I...never mind.

Awake at Midnight (awakeatmidnight) When I was in kindergarten, I had a dream about a werewolf following me to school and entering the classroom. My classmates were so scared that they all pretended they were dead. But the werewolf had smelled me, and was coming just for me. It took me by the ankles and started dragging me out of school. When I woke up, there was a shadow in the hallway just outside my bedroom door that looked exactly as if a werewolf was standing hidden around the corner.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 26, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

When I was a pre-schooler (remember I'm old lol!) I was scared crazy when I had to go to the basement to retrieve something from the freezer for my Mom or potatoes etc. The furnace was a huge coal burning furnace that looked so damn menacing. I would have nightmares that I couldn't make it backup the stairs because forces would suck me into the furnace and pummel me half to death before it spit me back out. I hated that damn furnace lol!

message 35: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 4 comments Errol wrote: "When I was a pre-schooler (remember I'm old lol!) I was scared crazy when I had to go to the basement to retrieve something from the freezer for my Mom or potatoes etc. The furnace was a huge coal ..."

Not quite as bad as me. xD 5th grade, I almost got squashed by a huge tree behind my school. xD I still have nightmares about it, and i'm still scared of huge winds. xD

message 36: by Christina (new)

Christina Reeder (ladyreeder) (moms house is next to my aunt and uncles house) Here goes...
I get a call from my mom telling me to get over there because something is really weird at aunts and uncles house. I go over and they are all sitting in the living room as normal, then they start acting all possessed...speaking backwards, evil voices and cussing. (there is a church in front of their house) I knew I had to get them over there to save them. Then there's this car that pulls up out in front and a girl gets out. She looks sickly, so I go over there to check her out and see if I can help her too. As I approach her I notice she is vomiting all over her hands, then she starts to lick it up again. So I run back to my aunts house and drag them to the church, which once they touch holy ground they are fine. I was going back to help the girl and the car pulls up again and 2 men get out grab her and pull her in the car....I never see her again. Then my mom says "we wondered if you could make it" then they all smile.

I wake up sweating terribly from this dream and it has happened more than once.

message 37: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 51 comments O_O

message 38: by cy (new)

cy Christina wrote: "(moms house is next to my aunt and uncles house) Here goes...
I get a call from my mom telling me to get over there because something is really weird at aunts and uncles house. I go over and they a..."

euchh

message 39: by Arthur (new)

Arthur | 23 comments My younger brother and I used to dream about our Grandmother who died in the house..
..dreamed the truth..

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 69 comments O_o!!

I had some serious nightmare cuz of the Midnight Sun (the blue sun-thing over the black water) cover page...don't know why that disturbed me so much.

message 41: by Bookgeek_zah, Head (less) Mod (new)

Hahahhahahahhahah...Maybe it's a vision, what happened?

message 42: by Bookgeek_zah, Head (less) Mod (new)

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Nothing happened. I don't have visions.:P"

:p back, lol.

message 43: by cy (new)

cy Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Last night I had nightmares about Oprah Winfrey...and I don't even watch her. Go figure. O_O"

haha!