YA LGBT Books discussion

15 views
TV /Movies/Music/Websites/Videos > Family Acceptance Project--info and booklet!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammy Goode (last edited Jun 15, 2012 03:16AM) (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Reggie shared this with me--and I wanted to pass it on to all of you!

Thanks Reggie!



Hi Sammy!

I found this booklet put out by

FUNDED BY THE CALIFORNIA ENDOWMENT
Family Acceptance Project™
San Francisco State University
http://familyproject.sfsu.edu

It is to support families of LGBT teens/kids

http://familyproject.sfsu.edu/files/F...

It's common sense backed up by peer reviewed research. It is professionally put together. I thought you might want to file this.


message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (cutestsubever) That's a great site, Sammy. I should send it to my parents....


message 3: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kat wrote: "That's a great site, Sammy. I should send it to my parents...."

Yeah--grateful to Reggie for sending it on to us.


message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (cutestsubever) Sammy2006 wrote: "Kat wrote: "That's a great site, Sammy. I should send it to my parents...."

Yeah--grateful to Reggie for sending it on to us."


It's really interesting... but I guess my parents are a lost cause :(


message 5: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kat wrote: "Sammy2006 wrote: "Kat wrote: "That's a great site, Sammy. I should send it to my parents...."

Yeah--grateful to Reggie for sending it on to us."

It's really interesting... but I guess my parents ..."


Ah Kat...(((Kat))) it is a shame they do not realize how very special their daughter is!!! Love you dear girl!!


message 6: by K (new)

K (k-polipetl) | 4090 comments That is a really well put together booklet

Kat wrote: "It's really interesting... but I guess my parents are a lost cause :( "

*huge hugs*

one day I ought to post about my rather unique family and the whole not actually having to bother coming out thing...


message 7: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments K wrote: "That is a really well put together booklet

Kat wrote: "It's really interesting... but I guess my parents are a lost cause :( "

*huge hugs*

one day I ought to post about my rather unique family a..."


Oh K--that would be great--I would love to hear that story!


message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (cutestsubever) K wrote: "That is a really well put together booklet

Kat wrote: "It's really interesting... but I guess my parents are a lost cause :( "

*huge hugs*

one day I ought to post about my rather unique family a..."


Thanks, it's getting better, but sometimes it hurts...

:) It would be great hearing about your family!


back to top