Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

The 4th Book: Finale > How do you think this story will end?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
What do you think this story will end?

message 2: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I think Patch will ask Nora to marry him :)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Patch better ask her! it'd be so sweet!

maybe patch will become human? and Nora will too after her duties or whatever go away

message 4: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) OMG, but but patch can't become human.....maybe Nora will become angel :D?

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I don't know if they'll marry but that they are going to sleep together, I'm sure xD
I would love to see him proposing to her, though +.+ He's so romantic +.+
I don't know what will happen next but it would be super awesome, as Patch is a fallen angel and Nora a nephilim and both "species" are enemies now, if Nora and Patch had a kid.
The kid would be both fallen angel and nephilim (some weird hybrid, huh? xD) and would possibly have the ability to end the war...

message 6: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I love ALL your thoughts!!! :D

Wait, if Nora is supposed to end the war...then how will the kid...end it as well? lol ;D

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Lucy wrote: "I don't know if they'll marry but that they are going to sleep together, I'm sure xD
I don't know what will happen next but..."

I agree but I don't think they will have a kid, at least not in the fourth book..

message 8: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Shreya wrote: "I love ALL your thoughts!!! :D

Wait, if Nora is supposed to end the war...then how will the kid...end it as well? lol ;D"

Ahahah thanks! :D
Nora could stop the war through her son/daughter xD

message 9: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Amber wrote: "Lucy wrote: "I don't know if they'll marry but that they are going to sleep together, I'm sure xD
I don't know what will h..."

I don't think so either! xD
She doesn't think that she is prepared to sleep with him so having a kid would be pretty harcore for her xD
She would only have a kid if it happened some weird Edward-Bella situation and she got pregnant her first time xD

message 10: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments whatever it is... I'm SOOOOO Excited! I hope he proposes! That would be amazing!

message 11: by panda (new)

panda | 58 comments i think nora would be an angel

message 12: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments That would be cool

message 13: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (last edited Aug 09, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Lila wrote: "whatever it is... I'm SOOOOO Excited! I hope he proposes! That would be amazing!"

that would be so amazing i would;
1) have a breakdown
2) scream my head off
3) get in trouble with my mom for screaming my head off and annoying the neighbors
4) hyperventilate
5) jump up and down
6) scream my hEad off
7) get in trouble again
8) read the scence over and over
9) THROW A PARTY!!!!
10) track down becca fitzpatrick and give her a big bear hug :)
11) DREAM WITH PATCH!

message 14: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments ☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's Girl)☠ wrote: "Lila wrote: "whatever it is... I'm SOOOOO Excited! I hope he proposes! That would be amazing!"

1) have a breakdown
2) scream my head off
3) get in trouble with ..."

Haha that made me laugh. I would probably do almost the same thing! :) I'm so excited for this book! I don't think I can wait until it comes out.

message 15: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Lila wrote: "☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's Girl)☠ wrote: "Lila wrote: "whatever it is... I'm SOOOOO Excited! I hope he proposes! That would be amazing!"

1) have a breakdown
2) ..."

me neither!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that Patch will ask Nora to marry him!! But I also think that there might be some terrible love triangle with a Nephilim. Andddd, in the blurb it said that a friend betrayed them. WHo are you thinking it will be? Vee or Scott? Or somebody else?

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 35 comments vee abd scott will get together. patch will have to seperate from nora 'casue of the nephiliam adn a greta war against the aangels will begion

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread