The Vampire Diaries Lovers And All The Other Series By L.J. Smith discussion

Who re your favorite chatacters in the book series?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 1 comments I would have to say mine is Damon....Everyone likes Damon because he is considerd the Antagonist in the series. But to me...I feel bad for him. He lost the one he truely loved and his brother Stefan forced Damon into the darkness Katherine put upon both of them. Soo...I can see his side better in the story.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments In the book series.. I have to say Stefan

message 3: by Arwyn (new)

Arwyn (arwynfaerie) oh, yeah, i agree with Kanysha, Sage is pretty cool hope he gets a better role, hate the regular people they are kind of boring now

message 4: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon Damon.I loved him more in the books than the series.He's more evil and that makes it more interesting to see a part of his soft side.

message 5: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments I will have to come back with that one!

message 6: by Tony (new)

Tony I love Bonnie! She is so underappreciated, but she can do so much!

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) i like bonnie, careline and damon he is sooooooooooooooooooo hot i love him

message 8: by Nysha (new)

Nysha (kanyshasays) | 1 comments I love Bonnie she is amazing,I feel like she is very strong chick.

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 41 comments Stefan and Damon.. I love them both

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments Stefan, Damon and Elania

message 11: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanyrxoxo) hands down..katherine

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 41 comments Laura, its elena not elania

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 41 comments My fav character probs damon :) stefan too i guess

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon well damon of course but also book bonnie book bonnie is so much better than show bonnie sage is pretty cool too

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 41 comments Yah sage is cool.. And i like show bonnie better than book bonnie

message 16: by kosar (new)

kosar (Never_broken) | 4 comments Katherien and Damon OF COURSE . AND MATT

message 17: by ali (new)

ali Daemon Targaryen (daemon-targaryen) | 3 comments Damon. He is one of my gray favorite five characters. Others are Raistlin Majere, Severus Snape, Anakin Skywalker and Kurda Smahlt. I love Damon more than other Vampires even Adrian Ivashkov.

message 18: by Gloria (new)

Gloria (perksofbeingafreak) | 3 comments It's been a long time since I've read the books and I've only stopped till The fury because at the time that was when TVD season 3 started and I completely forgot all about the books. I've started reading Stefan's diaries now and so far so good. He would indeed be my fav character as he is in the tv series as well.

message 19: by Priya (new)

Priya  Chauhan (PriyaChauhan) | 4 comments damon and stefen

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Damon, Stefan and Elena.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i like Stefan because hé gets elena and elena loves hum.