Angels VS Darkness discussion

WAR! > Demon side

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

MollyRena | 419 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((What's this?))

message 3: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (last edited Jun 14, 2012 11:13AM) (new)

(War place this is where Demons camp out theres one for angels too. and the WAR! topic is for war)

message 4: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments (what if you're in between?)

message 5: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

(Then pick a side)

message 6: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments (ok)

message 7: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

(XD)

message 8: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments Guile flies in with Lily not far behind "looks like...we are the only ones here"

message 9: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Erin walked around with Razor.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra appeared at the camp, her black wings showing.

message 11: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Roxi, just returning from her search for Angel in the human world, landed and looked around.

message 12: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Dawn walked onto the grounds and smiled

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra stretched her arms. "About that prisoner, did we get any good information from her?"

message 14: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Razor turned to Alexandra. "Yes aim in between their wings. The wings shut down and they can't use them."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra nodded, grinning. "Good, I'll definately keep that in mind."

message 16: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Razor nodded

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Raven came in, whipping the blood off her lips with the back of her hand. She grinned a little at Razor and pulled out her throwing knives. Cleaning the blood off of them with her shirt.

message 18: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Razor readied all his weapons.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Raven and Alexandra readied, and walked to the entrance. Waiting for their orders.

message 20: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Razor smiled "go the war is starting sweet hearts!"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Raven and Alexandra grinned at Razor, and ran into the war.

message 22: by Avery (new)

Avery Rin came up to camp and stepped forward to study the battle field. His eyes scaned looking for weak spots or places they needed to defend better. He got ready his sword, glanced around camp then charged into the war.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily flies in with Guile.

message 24: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "the war has begun already"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm scared! I've never done this before

message 26: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "it's okay" he said hugging her "it'll be okay"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do I get?" she asked eagerly

message 28: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "whatever weapon you can use well" he says loading and checking both pistols he has((cuz i couldn't give ALL my secrets away in the character description)) "and i'll us the swords later"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily brings out her bow and arrow and puts her throwing knifes in her boot.

"That good?" she said as she strung her bow and arrow

message 30: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "perfect" he says as he finishes checking his guns

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"You ready?" she asked nervously

message 32: by TheLostSeraph (new)

TheLostSeraph (shadowleadr) | 157 comments "as ready as i'll ever be..and you?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope so"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Post in war now??))

message 35: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Moriko entered the area, looking around in a bored sort of way. "So this is where we prepare for battle..." she murmered to herself. She smirked. "Not much to it, but it'll do."

She watched the others around her, paying close attention to which weapons the other demon's had.

message 36: by Roxanne (last edited Jul 27, 2012 08:10AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Roxi walked over to Moriko. "I haven't seen you around before." she commented. "Wait, lemme guess... you've been hanging around the human's world like most of the rest of us haven't you?"

message 37: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) "Pretty much," Moriko shrugged. "But I got way too bored for my liking."

message 38: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Yeah, there's not much to do if there's no-one to pick a fight with." Roxi shrugged, starting to grumble. "Or if you run into a particularly strong opponent. Damn Fallen Angel... To think he had such strong friends...!"

message 39: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Moriko raised an eyebrow. "Which Fallen Angel did you pick a fight with?" she scoffed. "I tried fighting one of them and his stupid angel sister, but I nearly fell asleep while fighting them - they were that bad. I've been dying for an actual challenge!"

message 40: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Wait... Did you just say 'Angel sister'?!" Roxi gasped, stunned. "Was the sister's name Em?!"

message 41: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Moriko frowned. "Maybe. Why?"

message 42: by Roxanne (last edited Jul 10, 2012 05:29AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Roxi sighed, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Then obviously you didn't run into Ace. He's pretty strong and he always seems to swoop in to save their sorry hides at the last minute."

message 43: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Moriko brightened. "Is he strong?" Moriko asked eagurly.

message 44: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Well he took out me and Rin easily enough, and we're not exactly the weakest demons out there."

message 45: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) "I see..." Moriko grinned, looking delighted.

message 46: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Roxi glanced over at Moriko, and then chuckled. "You're thinking of looking for him aren't you?"

message 47: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) Moriko shrugged. "Well I HAVE been looking for a fight," she pointed out. "Life is way too boring right now, I need a tough opponent to take on!"

message 48: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Well he's probably already smack dab in the middle of that raging battle out there. It'll be a real pain to try and find him."

message 49: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

Razor whistled a tune as he walked around the camp he was covered in blood from head to toe.