Hocus-Pocus discussion

Prophecy Tales > Future Ideas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Prophecy Ideas for the next one and the one after that.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Do they have to be long?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Don't worry about the 'wording' of the prophecy just say what ideas you have. I'll write it into a riddle *Shrugs*

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments But the girl with the sight is the queen though

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) then they have to find someway to get her out before everyone else can be freed.

message 7: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Okay that's actually a good idea I hope silverlight approves it. Also p.s. my charrie the queen is planning to throw a ball and she's also unhappily looking for a husband so if you have a charrie close enough to twenty just putting that out there Cuz she's twenty lol

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Perfect! During the ball he Queen somehow like brushes against Abby and has a vistion about the First prophecy!

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments *claps hands* brilliant brialliant!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) For the second one can Rose and Macy go Rogue and trap them.

@TBBT I can totally see you doing the yayayayayayay thing in real life.

message 13: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Kings and queens may cling to power
and the jester's got his call
But, as you may all discover,
the common one outranks them all

this is an old riddle that i heard some time back,the answer is an Ace,the Ace will save them and ladeda,the kings and queens are clutching their power in the war,if we had a jester, would suggest him to be evil,then the Ace,a commoner,has to device a scheme to save the 5 from the evil joker working for the darkness.....?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) I LIKE IT!

message 15: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Thx ^.^ i like riddles a lot,i was trying to come up with a darkness riddle,but i only know one,and its in a book,so then i played cards ;D

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 3 comments Cool.

message 17: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Thx

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey okay so i have a charrie who's name is Stella and her mom was a unicorn and her father was a servant of the shadows... so maybe we could do something around her?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) I HAS ANOTHER IDEA!!

So queeny is the girl with the sight right? But what if when she gives birth the kid is of pure darkness and is used as a tool to manipulate queeny so she does stupid things then the entire kingdom decides to overthrow queeny and replace her with someone who actually is evil!

message 20: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments .... That's.... Interesting

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Teehee.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 19, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: ouch does queeny get her throne back in the end
Katherine: *frowns* that's what i want to know and what happens to my baby!

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: *rolls eyes* your really liking this baby aren't you.
Keel: Comet... wtf it's a baby don't be judging!!!!! *smacks her*
comet: oh no you didn't! *smacks her back*
keeli+comet: *fighting*

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: break it up girls!
Katherine: hunched over baby protectively

message 25: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 19, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine: der im hunching over my stomach *rolls eyes*

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine: *falls to the ground* the darkness is turning olive evil!

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: HEY!
keeli: *punches her jaw*
Comet: *kicks her stomach*
both: *continues to roll around fighting*

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine: *jaw drops*

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Keel: what are YOU gaping at queeny???
Cmet: KEELI SHUT UP!
KEELI: NO!! *continues to fIGHT*

message 30: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 19, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: I just love how are characters ignore us
Katherine:*sticks tongue out*
me: hey I'm not affair to hit you
Katherine: I'm pregnant *gasps*
Me: *raises eyebrows* and who's fault is that
katherine :you your the one controlling me!

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments KEELi: *holding comet in a lock hold* well Katherine you ARE the one who agreed to it.

Cmet: *gets out of hold, now pinning her down* it was the other guys fault too!

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine: *turns red in the face* she took advantage of my love fore ridere it wasn't my fault!

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: but you love him! It was going to happen eventually!!

Keeli: SHUT UP!

Tank: *barks* what the heck is happening?! *joins in on the fight*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Raises an eyebrow*

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: *nods head agreeing with comet*
Katherine: *clenches jaw*

message 36: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Keeli: were having fun silver!

Comet: hey where's Abby?

Keeli: My friend! Not yours! *continues to fight*

Both: *beating crud out of eschother*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ridere: *putting arms around Katherine* you people are so mean!
Kaya: oh shove it lover boy

message 38: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Tank: STOP MESSING WITH MY HUMANS!!!

Comet: *hands glow orange, spell deflected*

Keeli: hey i GAVE you that power!!

Tank: *barks at sage*

Comet+Keeli: *rolling around on the floor, fists flailing*

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Tank: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT TUBBY!

COMET: fine, but im not giving you anymore candy olive.

Keeli: finally, away from that snob!

message 40: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: I said it, and thats final. No more candy for you!

Keel: *laughs*

Tank: *barks at him* are you gay? That sounded like a lady scream??? ARE YOU A LADY!?!?!

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: *snickers*
katherine: * cries*
Me: * rolls eyes*

message 42: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: *puts glowing Hand up, shield deflects them* nice try CANDY LOVER!

Tank: *barking until he licks joshs face* WAKE UP DANGIT!

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine: *gasps* I shall never give my throne and no evil thing will touch my baby!

message 44: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: *thinks* nah I'm good.

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet: *laughs* you do know my specialty power is healing right? Plus I'm a black smith so that might help. *grabs sword, her hands glowing as the metal melted, she pulled it out of her chest, the wound healing quickly* I healed joshs leg from being broken, remember queen!

Keel: QUEEN!!! WTF!!?

message 46: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Keel: *breaks out of box, pressure pointing Ashley, knocks her out* get up lazy. *smacks comet around*

Comet: huh?

Autumn: oh siblings, what you gonna do.

Tank: JOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET UP ALREADY!

James: .... O.o

Mark: you get used to it over time.

message 47: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Tank: what is wrong with everybody.

James: sigh, if only I cared you phsyco maniac.

Me:.... What has this world come tol

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Me: ugh I think I'm drunk off koolaid
katherine: *giggles* dint worry we will help with your addiction
Carter: *drinks koolaid out of sippee cup brown paper bag*
me: *stares longingly*
katherine: well....right after we finish these *takes out a tall glass filled with it and gulps*

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: ...
Ridere: Hey Katherine... Why are you drinking kool aid when our baby is turning evil?!!??!
Stella: I don't thin,anyone even knows I exist....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Stella: why?

« previous 1