Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban discussion

Most touching scene in this book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was the scene where Harry cast his Patronus and it turned around and came back to him (which I doubt is typical Patronus behavior). My heart just melted like a Popsicle in August. Did yours?

message 2: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Frazier I loved that scene too! But the one where he saw his hearts desire in the mirror and it was his parents that made me bawl like a baby ...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that was sweet.

message 4: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Frazier :) Though the Patronus returning to him, and Dobby and Hedwig dying were tear jerkers. I knew from Page 1 Book 1 Dumbledore was going to die, but cried anyway...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kit wrote: ":) Though the Patronus returning to him, and Dobby and Hedwig dying were tear jerkers. I knew from Page 1 Book 1 Dumbledore was going to die, but cried anyway..."
Ummm...How did you know that? Cause I didn't.

Kressel Housman Harry in the hospital wing, figuring out just what he was experiencing whenever he encountered a dementor.

message 7: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Frazier Oh! That was absolutely heartbreaking . . .

AurorainBookland Harry wanting to move in with Sirius and just when you think it might happen it doesn't

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I know...that was SO disappointing... :(

Simplyminali how james potter rode again through harry's patronus

Orlaith Definitely Sirius telling Harry he would like him to move in with him. I got a bit choked up, hoping that something nice would happen to Harry and he would be loved :)

Sparrowlicious It has been many years since I read this book (the prisoner of azkaban) but one of the scenes which struck me the most was when Harry believed that Sirius was killed by the dementors.

Currer Jean Totally. I just wanted James to be there and hold Harry and carry him away to a new life. The next scene that melted my heart was when he was in the forest with Sirius and Sirius asks him to come live with him when all of it was over. I so wanted Harry to run away with Sirius and have a wild on-the-run sort of life.