Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Redwall RP > Charrie Creation

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Create your Redwall Characters here!!

Form:

Name:
Creature Type(Good: Mouse, Badger, Hare, Squirrel, Vole, Otter, Shrew, Bird, Hedgehog, Mole. Bad: Rat, Ferret, Weasel, Fox, Crow, Pine Marten, Cat, Ermine, Reptile/Amphibian, Stoat.):
Appearance:
Rank(Abbot, Skipper, Log-a-Log, Friar, Badger Lord/Mother, Sister, Cellarkeeper, Infirmary Helper.):
Personality:
Kin:
Crush/Mate:
Other:

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) That works!! Sure, he can be Abbot! There's never been a bird Abbot or Abbess, so this is a firstie!! ;D

Oh, and their age is measured in seasons, not moons. 4 seasons = 1 year.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Skipper Streamwyte
Creature Type: Otter
Appearance:
Personality: Skipper is tough and brave, used to commanding authority as the chieftain of his Holt. He is rough and ready, but surprisingly gentle. He can do amazing things with his sling and a few stones. He is also trained to use a javelin or a bow and arrows.
Kin: OPEN
Crush/Mate: OPEN
Other:

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) He would be about 5 seasons, which is rather young for an Abbot. Could you make him closer to 10ish seasons?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Queen Bluebeak Sparra
Creature: Sparrow/Sparra
Appearance: http://jimburnsphotos.com/media/Sparr...
Personality: like most sparrows, although she is more reasonable than most
Kin: none known
Mate: OPEN
Other: she has a hint of blue in her beak, the pic doesnt show it though

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Clover
Creature Type: looks like a squirrel with golden fur
Appearance: http://i.teddyhilton.com/wp-content/u...
Personality:smart, sweet and kind, but doesnt speak woodlander
Kin: all dead
Crush/Mate: open
Other: she comes from far away and joins Redwall. She is adept at fighting with a bow and arrow or a dagger. the bow is made of dark blue wood with arrows fletched with green feathers and arrowheads of black onyx. the dagger has a black onyx blade and dark blue sheath

hope this is okay, if not i'll change it ^^

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) That is fine! Thanks for making a charrie! You can join Queen Bluebeak and Skipper on the walltops if you want.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ actually, i wanted to rp her coming to Redwall, it would be fun ^^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Saronia Pennybright Ruesorrel
Creature Type: Hare
Appearance:

Personality: Saronia is, like all hares, garrolous, fun-loving, very talkative, and sometimes slightly obnoxious. However, in spite of her casual attitude, she is a perilous fighter and completely dependable. Also like all hares, she has a HUGE appetite, legendary throughout Mossflower. All that aside, she is kind, jolly, and all of the Dibbuns love her, even inventing injuries and ailments so that she can fuss over them.
Other:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Andrahm (is that how you spelled it?)
Creature Type: Squirrel
Appearance: He is a red squirrel
Personality: kind and strong, he doesnt talk much but always exudes an air of calm. He is one of the creatures who keeps a cool head in the face of impending disaster
Kin: open
Crush/Mate: none, but many female squirrels have been known to fawn over him
Other:

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2012 12:29PM) (new)

^^ no prob! could we rp for a bit and just say the abbess is coming?

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Gordo
Creature Type: Mole
Appearance:
Personality: Gordo is mischievous and fun-loving, like all Dibbuns, but can also be serious and helpful. Many of the elders have remarked that he often acts seasons older than he is, and will likely succeed the current Foremole.
Crush/Mate: Too young!
Other:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I will make some of the pirate crew later ^^

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Song
Creature Type: Badger
Appearance: http://www.dongettyphoto.com/Wyoming/...
Personality: has an amazing sining voice (hense the name Song). likes to have feasts and sing at them. (i can write little poems for the songs)she is nice, reasonable, and she loves food^^ i cant really explain anymore. my imagination(along with my spelling) are not working
Kin: unknown. they found her as a cub and took her in. now she's Abbess?
Crush/Mate: can they even have one?
Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Captain Razorwind
Creature Type: Fox
Appearance: he looks like a gray fox, but is slimmer and his fur seems to glimmer a bit
Personality: evil and ruthless, he is also very wily and cunning with a cynical mind. He is always looking for ways to score plunder.
Kin: some creatures think he is related to a Marlfox
Crush/Mate: none
Other: he had kidnapped Clover from the island she was born on, but his ship crashed on the beach near Salamandastron and she ran off.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Im sorry but there is already abn abbey warrior, Andrahm. I made him....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Slashfang
Creature Type: Stoat
Appearance: looks like a normal stoat but with longer claws and minus an eye
Personality: ruthless and evil just like his Captain.
Kin: none, they are dead
Crush/Mate: none
Other: part of the Captains crew.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Corally teen titans fan (robin is awesome!!) wrote: "Name: Martin
Creature type: Mouse
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/redwall_marti...
Personality: Martin is brave courageo..."

Like Sakura said, there is already an Abbey Warrior. Also, we want the charries to be more original, and yours is pretty much a complete copy of Martin from the books. Could you please make a different character?

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex Sure. Editing in process

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex Name: Ariea
Creature Type: Mouse
Appearance: tall brown fur vibrant extremely bright green eyes tail
Personality: Ariea is kind but she can be a bit distant. She is serious and a seasoned warrior. Ariea is loyal brave and strong she wont give up even if it means sacrificing herself for her friends.
Kin: None were killed by evil toads
Other: carries a sword

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Shade
Creature Type: Black Squirrel
Appearance: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6048/63...
Personality: TBRP'd
Rank: he doens't really have a rank, he just lives in the forest and visits the Abbey often
Other:

message 28: by Loubird (last edited Jan 17, 2013 10:40PM) (new)

Loubird Name:Scarlet
Creature Type: red squirrel
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=a...#
Personality: sweet,kind,sympathetic
Kin: she had a mother and father who were killed by a fox.
Crush:Open

message 29: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Name: Tess
Creature Type: mouse
Appearance:
Personality: kind
Kin: she was found as an orphan at the gates of Redwall abbey
Other:

message 30: by Anouska (new)

Anouska | 4 comments Name: Aramis, named after favourite character from the three musketeers. I hope that is permissible
Age: Not sure about seasons, but around twenty in human years
Creature type: Pine marten. He is good though
Personality: Hates fighting for the sake of fighting and hated needless bloodshed. He is loyal to his friends, empathetic and rather serious. At times, or often, he is rather pessimistic.
Kin: Parents sold him into slavery. He got news that his parents were slain in battle by the good beasts. Besides his parents cruelty to him, he still felt the loss badly and had difficulty in striving to trust any beast. He escaped from slavery and wanders Mossflower woods.
Love affairs: None whatsoever and without a doubt it shall stay none
Other: He loves to sing and make up poems. His past often makes him feel lonely and bitter. He is skilled at fencing and indeed, his weapon is a fencing sabre