Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire question

Who do you prefer as your ally: Beetee, Finnick, or Peeta?
Kiki~~다은이♥♥ Kiki~~다은이♥♥ Jun 13, 2012 11:07AM
If I were myself, then maybe Finnick. If I were Katniss, then it would be Peeta. Love together, live together, die together.

FINNICK!!!!!

I would have tosay... Peeta. He's loving and caring. He's a great person to talk to and he actually listens. He's strong enough to help in a fight and he could camo us both. Finnick would be a great person to laugh and just forget about the hunger games with, but he just doesn't... what's the word? I don't know. He's just not the guy for me.

Finnick- he can carry his own weight (unlike peeta who would have died nine times over if katniss hadn't rescued his ass), he can fight, he's funny and he is hot!

i'll say peeta because i like him and even though it would be more on my shoulders by having him as an ally,i think it would be worth while because in a situation like that i have a friend, someone i can talk to and laugh with

Finnick all the way... tough, hot, knows his strengths, strong, ninja with a trident, must i go on...

Peeta bread! <3

Finnick! <3

Audrey (last edited Jul 25, 2012 03:42PM ) Jul 25, 2012 03:41PM   0 votes
beetee but i like wiress

I LUV Finnick, even when he went crazy. It's great to see so many aggree =)I can't wait to see who they cast for him in the movie <3

deleted user sam claffin
Oct 05, 2012 06:05PM · flag

Finnick

Finnick. Lol for sure xD

Kiki wrote: "If I were myself, then maybe Finnick. If I were Katniss, then it would be Peeta. Love together, live together, die together."
Finnick all the wayy!!!!

Hmmm It'd be Finnick or maybe Beetee.....but I'll go with Finnick.

Finnick. Peeta can't do nothing.

I would choose Peeta... He's so loyal and loving!! As a second choice I would choose Finnick because he's hilarious and lovable....

Peeta <3333

Finnick all the way

Hayley (last edited Sep 24, 2012 10:29AM ) Sep 24, 2012 07:27AM   0 votes
Finnick for sure he is the only one who can actually fight. Beetee is smart but can't do anything on his own and Peeta is great but I wouldn't be able to fight for 2 people!

Finnick no doubt.......but they all have their strengths

Well lets see:

Beetee = Can solve any problem mathmatically. But cant fight.

Peeta = Is good at comoflauge and is strong. But is weak emotionally

Finnick = Very brave, great fighter, isnt the smartest but tries his best. His only weakness, his true love, Annie.

I'll go with Finnick :)

Finnick! :)

Finnick

deleted member Jul 06, 2012 07:38AM   0 votes
Beetee.

Beetee. People will underestimate us, secrets of the arena can be revealed, people would just be jealous if I went with Finnick, Beetee can make weapons even if she can't fight.

deleted user lol
Oct 05, 2012 06:03PM

Beetee of finnick

deleted member Sep 22, 2012 09:56PM   0 votes
Beetee. He would be able to devise an electrical trap

Finnick ...

Okay, despite the fact that I love Finnick's personality and he has wicked trident throwing skills, I would prefer Peeta as an ally. He's strong, can camouflage us both, and he's brave enough to sacrifice himself for those he cares about. Not to mention, I would totally be the girl he falls for, so we could spend the possible last days of our lives together. ;)

Finnick!! He can save the day!!

Finnick. He knows what he's doing. He's done it before. He won't know every thing, but he'll know more then i do...

It'd be Finnick. He's fast, witty and emotional !

Finnick :)He's a great swimmer plus he'd get alot of sponsors so we'll always have food and medicine and he can use his trident to fight!!!

Finnick. Strong, loyal and hot. Enough said.

FINNICK

That's a hard choice I would love to have any of them as my ally.
Beetee is really clever and can outsmart anyone, but he can't really defend him self I guess that would be up to me.
Finnick is strong great at fighting and getting fish and sea food with his trident, he is also loyal and trust worthy, not to mention very good looking, but if the capitol set a trap just for him he would fall for it before trying to work it out this is the downside to him being so loyal.
Peeta is also very strong and caring, he is very friendly so he can get us sponsors. He like Finnick is also very loyal so could fall into tailor made traps set by the Capitol, and with peeta on my side I would have Haymitch on my side who is also very smart and knows what to do in an emergence.

Taking that rant into consideration I would choose..... Peeta because he is strong loving and caring and he comes with Haymitch who I also love cause he's the best mentor ever ( when he's not drinking :) )

Peeta is like a cat. He has nine lives... with Katniss around. He has been saved by her at least 9 times. But, if I were Katniss definitely Peeta. But, don`t even mention Beetee... no way. I pick Finnick.

Finnick because unlike Peeta (and Peeta is the love of my life, btws) he doesn't try to die all the time.

Beetee's good in the control room, but not so hot with matches. Peeta's all likeable and swoony, but he wouldn't have made it past the 74th without Katniss. So it depends, do you want to live it up or live on? I'd go with Finnick.

at first I immediately chose Finnick because, even though I love Peeta, Finnick's the strongest. But then if it came to me and whoever I was allied with I figured I wanted Peeta.

Hard decision...

deleted member (last edited Oct 05, 2012 06:33PM ) Oct 05, 2012 05:57PM   0 votes
finnick defiantly if i could have 2 and one not mentioned on this i'd also go with Johanna

Finnick

Peeta because he is the kind of person who is loyal and he is a good friend... And he's cute <3

Finnick definitely. Useful guy.

deleted member Jun 13, 2012 06:23PM   0 votes
Peeta is a great ally

Peeta

deleted member Jun 15, 2012 12:10AM   0 votes
finnick

i thought finnick was a smartalec

Finnick <3

Finnick overall.

But if i were in Katniss' shoes; Peeta. (ahhhh love!)

Finnick! :D

« previous 1