The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Another Newbie Here

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. Monroe :) (new)

Ms. Monroe :) (thequietempress) | 4 comments I just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself and meet some new people here on goodreads. I saw the topic posted about the Winter Challenge and I couldn't help but to come check out the group. I also figured it was a good way to get exposed to books I probably wouldn't read otherwise : )

message 2: by dara (new)

dara Hi :) I'm participating in the challenge for the first time as well.

message 3: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome AriesChild!

message 4: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi and welcome to the group.

I love the challenge too. I'm reading lots of stuff that I wouldn't have and I even went and joined the local library today and came home with two books which I will put on my challenge!!

Fun here, isn't it?

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9861 comments Mod
Aries Child, you are sooooo right to think you will find books you normally wouldnt read here. We are a large group with very large tastes in our literature. Feel free to scourge the threads, and our bookshelves. I am sure you will be adding to your TBR list like a maniac!

message 6: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi, Welcome to the group!!!!

message 7: by Ms. Monroe :) (new)

Ms. Monroe :) (thequietempress) | 4 comments Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm glad I joined. : )

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group!

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin (RobinSullivan) | 1002 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!

message 10: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome to the group!

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather (hsditto) Hi AriesChild! You have come to the right place for meeting new people. This group is awesome and the people are wonderful! I know you will love it here and make all kinds of new friends, both the human variety and the book variety! :)