Teens Who Read Book Club discussion

General Reading Discussion > Bookshop or Library?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna1998) | 16 comments I'm just wondering which you prefer to get your books from.

Personally, I love libraries but I prefer seeing my 'read books' on my shelf! Libraries re excellent for books you just want to try out and aren't definite about :)

message 2: by Ginny (new)

Ginny (overthebridge) | 100 comments Mod
I like both. Book stores are awesome to go to, and I love owning books, but I have a special connection to my library.

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments I agree with Ginny, I love both! The good thing about a library is you can read a book without purchasing it, and if you totally hate it, you didn't waste your money! But there's something about having a book that makes me happy. :]

message 4: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments I am a compulsive book buyer. My mum would take me to the library every Friday for years before I started high school. Then I started buying books myself and only went back to the library for work experience. Either way, I came back with 11 books in tow!

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 15 comments I'd have to say bookstore. I love owning books and I never really use a library. Actually, I've never used a library.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (faize) Library. Huge selection, free access to a nearly endless selection of books (depending on the size of your library), and if you don't like the book, you can return it and feel good that you didn't waste any money on it.