BOOK LOVERS! discussion

Group reads > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 2899 comments Mod
As we all know this month, we shall be reading 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. You are all free to discuss this book here. However, please try to hold off spoilers until the end of the month.

message 2: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 2899 comments Mod
Okay... admittedly, this book is a lot harder to find that I expected it to be. I have yet to get the book, let alone read it. How about everyone else?

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 136 comments That sucks :( I have already read it. I bought it an Angus and Robertson closing down sale.

I used to see it at k-marts a lot. I don't think I have seen it anywhere for a while, not that I have looked.

message 4: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new)

*Nods*

Totally sucks... how was the book in your opinion?

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 136 comments I absolutely love it :D One of my favourites. Every dystopia that I have read, and will read in the future, has to live up to Divergent and Hunger Games. I don't know if I love the Hunger Games or Divergent more :)

message 6: by Dannette (new)

Dannette (dtte) | 10 comments I really enjoyed this book. The only thing I would have liked more, would be a more in depth look at all 5 factions.

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 136 comments You see a bit more of the factions in the second book I think :) Because in the first one you only really see Abnegation briefly and hear about it from Tris and Dauntless because that's where she is.
But in the second book everything is falling apart and they are headed to Amity right? So you get to see more of the factions and get some answers to some questions :)
Glad you liked it :D

message 8: by Gina's (last edited Apr 03, 2014 06:27PM) (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 166 comments I loved the book.

I'll read Allegiant next month :)