The Academy discussion

Boys Dorms > Zach and Nate's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 08:44AM) (new)

Nate stood just outside the door, not knowing what to do, he took a deep breath and knocked. After his second knock, he just opened the door himself and walked in. He set his bags down on a bed that was soon to be his. As he started unpacking he murmured to himself.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh okay:D let me edit that.))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne walked in first, and just leaned against the wall and looked at Zach.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((You there?))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Oh okay))

Rayne rolled her eyes. "Let it out?" she repeated, irritated. "Are you seriously saying that? Okay, fine. I'll 'let it out.' First of all, you're an idiot!" It felt good saying that.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((No prob :))

Rayne shrugged. "I don't know, but why her? Seriously? That--" She quickly changed what she was about to say. "--jerk. But I guess it didn't matter who anyway," she mumbled and looked down. "I don't know what to say..."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne sighed. "I know," she mumbled, still not looking at him. She felt like this was her fault. If she'd stayed home he wouldn't have been with that girl and then he wouldn't have had a kid.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She couldn't help rolling her eyes. "Yeah, well it happens," she said. "But you didn't know..." She frowned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "That this would happen." She finally looked at him. "So, what are you going to do?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Okay." She hoped the kid wasn't his, but she had this nagging thought in the back of her mind that told her she was just fooling herself for hoping this. "Well..." She hated it, but she didn't want to think about him abandoning his own kid. Or anyone...

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Okie))

She nodded. "Alright. So," she said, faking enthusiasm, "what do you wanna do now?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She sighed and sat down beside him. She looked at him and randomly hugged him.

((I might be on and off.))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled slightly. "No problem," she said quietly.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She nodded after a moment. "Okay," she finally whispered. "Sorry for acting all...like that."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "No I'm just really persistent," she joked.

((Okay.))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled. "Good," she said jokingly. She sighed softly and closed her eyes.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She nodded. "Yeah," she mumbled.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne yawned and started drifting off.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She fell asleep after a few minutes.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She woke up a few hours later, but wanted to stay where she was. She looked at him and smiled.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She watched him a moment, then pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. It was nighttime now. She yawned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Aw :( Okay, night))

"It's about ten," she replied, looking at him. "Still tired?" She was still tired, a little.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Sorry, my phone died and I just got back home))

Rayne nodded, sighing. "Yeah," she mumbled. "So you just wanna lay here, or do something...?" She was fine being there though.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Whassup? Lol))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((No it's totally fine. Yeah, there are alot more people on than a few days ago, right?))

She smiled faintly and laid back down, resting her head on his chest. "Sounds good."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Yeah, it's awesome! :D))

Rayne nodded, staring at the ceiling. "Yeah, but..." She grinned evilly. "Your ceiling is boring. But I mean, it looks content, so," she joked.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Yep. lol i will invite some more people tomorrow, too.))

"Mhm. My ceiling knows where the party's at." She laughed. "It feels bad for your ceiling. Poor boring ceiling."

message 28: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Aug 12, 2012 08:46PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Ooh, that would he cool," she said, picturing it as she looked at the ceiling. "What kind of pictures? Like band pictures or what?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Cool," Rayne replied. "I forgot, what're your favorite bands?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She nodded. "So your taste in music is the same," she joked. "You don't like Train?"

message 31: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Aug 12, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Hmm... Soul Sister, Drive By...))

"I love their songs," she said. "But you know who the most annoying singer is? And don't say me."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Haha))

Rayne laughed slightly. "I was gonna say Justin Bieber, but whatever." She looked over at him and said with fake seriousness, "So, tell me, are you a Belieber?" She was trying not to crack up.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. "Oh, yeah. And don't forget that perfect smile. What a hunk," she joked.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Mhm, real swag," Rayne said, exaggerating to sound like a crazed fan.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She looked over at him and started laughing. "You're so weird," she said, poking his face.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Is it now? You like being weirder than above average?" she teased, raising an eyebrow.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne shook her head playfully. "Nah, now that I think about it... You're more like the second best." She grinned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She scoffed, "Me, of course."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Seriously, you think so?" She made a face. "Prove you're weirder, then."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Uhm... Put your feet on your head and wiggle your ears and stick your tongue out," she said, trying not to laugh picturing it. She doubted he'd do it.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She burst out laughing. "Wow, you actually did it. But i'll allow the no wiggling of ears to pass if you call yourself a monkey. By the way..." She took a picture on her phone quickly and grinned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne laughed harder. "Yes you are," she teased.

((Oh okay, talk to you later, byee :))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She puffed her cheeks out. "What is it?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne raised her eyebrows. "Easy peasy," she said, and stood and lifted her leg so her nose touched her knee and hopped up and down like he said. "This is fun!"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She grinned and plopped back down on the bed. "No take-backs," she said in a little kid voice, and giggled quietly.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Nope," she laughed. "But it's not fair, I made yours weirder..."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She rolled her eyes. "Mhm, okay," she chuckled, poking his arm. "I'm so hard to think around."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She paused. "What? Nah," she said after a moment. "Not distracting at all."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne shrugged, rolling over to lay on her stomach and leaning on her arms. "Why?" she asked curiously.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She couldn't help grinning. "Ooh, I enchant you," she teased, her voice soft. "Well... That's kind of funny...in a cute way."

« previous 1