Basically Books! discussion

ARR-Completed-post review links > ARR # 33 - BEFORE I BREATHE & A MURAL OF HANDS & SOMEONE ELSE, SOMEWHERE ELSE by Jenelle Jack Pierre

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 19, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) Book 1

Before I Breathe by Jenelle Jack Pierre Jenelle Jack Pierre

Genre: Contemporary YA

Before I Breathe

Book Description

Thought she met the right boy. Left home. Now her life's turned upside down.

Kalena Moore is a Montgomery High student who isn't into school. Her friends think her classmate, Isaiah Wilkins, is trouble. Life becomes more interesting when Kalena starts dating Isaiah, but soon things spin quickly out of control and she gets pregnant. Then Kalena sees another side to her boyfriend. Determined to put her life back together, Kalena takes a new path, navigating the pitfalls along the way.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on sites: Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Book 2

A Mural of Hands by Jenelle Jack Pierre
Jenelle Jack Pierre

Genre: Women's Fiction/Romance

A Mural of Hands

Book Description

It’s not often a man falls in love with a woman before she opens her mouth. From the moment Antonio Brewer meets Natalie Thompson he tries to win her over with the romance of Trinidad’s beaches, with hard work and charm, with his dreams. But Natalie is reluctant to let Antonio completely into her world. Determined, Antonio aims to knock down the walls that he believes are caused by the wealth of Natalie’s family. What he discovers are issues deeper than love and money.

Be one of the first 6 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on sites: Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

This is a short read approx. 24 printed pages

Book 3

Someone Else, Somewhere Else by Jenelle Jack Pierre Jenelle Jack Pierre

Genre: Genre: Literary Short Story

Someone Else, Somewhere Else

Book Description

“Though we were four years younger than Ariya, we’d watched teenagers before at an older cousin’s house. They talked on the phone, they texted their boyfriends, they watched movies on DVDs. Sometimes, they tidied up the house by wiping the table with a damp sponge after feeding us, removing the crumbs and ring spots from the bottom of our glasses. But we’d never seen any of them work like Ariya did.”

Twin sisters. Stepdaughters. Neighbours. In this short fiction, the lives of the twins are forever changed when their mother remarries and they move next door to a family unlike their own. Could their lives have been different with a flip of a coin?

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on sites: Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Before I Breathe

1. Lexi - atsnyder@att.net - epub
2. Cecilia - cecereviews@gmail.com - mobi
3. Laura - LusciousBabe2@msn.com - mobi
4. Erin - elryxe@hotmail.com - epub
5. Josphine - wtee@purdue.edu - mobi
6. Pam - TheFourHorsemenSeries@hotmail.com - epub
7. Elsa - elsa.carrion@ymail.com - mobi
A Mural of Hands

1. Mirvan - ervanmerion@yahoo.com
Someone Else, Somewhere Else

1. Wendy - wendy-unsworth@hotmail.com -
2. Alexia - alexeea@yahoo.com - mobi
3. Erin - elryxe@hotmail.com - epub
4. Pam - TheFourHorsemenSeries@hotmail.com - epub
5. Laura - ferless74@yahoo.com - mobi
Ok Everyone please make sure you leave me which book you want and format and of course your email address.

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) not sure if the email went out for this one.

message 3: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (livetoread66) | 18 comments I would love to read Before I Breathe. Epub is the best for me.
atsnyder@att.net

message 4: by Cecilia (last edited Jun 16, 2012 01:41PM) (new)

Cecilia Robert (Cece26) | 4 comments would love to review "Before I Breathe"

book format: mobi please

email: cecereviews@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) thanks added you to the list

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Unsworth (mamahathaway) | 82 comments Someone Else, Somewhere Else, please!

Mobi format -

wendy-unsworth@hotmail.com

Thanks, Tana

message 7: by Alexia (new)

Alexia Purdy (alexiapurdy) | 5 comments Someone else, somewhere else for me in mobi , thanks! alexeea@yahoo.com

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin van Moer (erinvanmoer) | 9 comments Before I Breathe and Someone else, somewhere else for me. Is there still an available slot? elryxe@hotmail.com please epub

message 9: by Josephine (new)

Josephine | 11 comments Before I breathe please in mobi, Thanks! wtee@purdue.edu

message 10: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 16 comments A mural of hands please. ervanmerion@yahoo.com please.

message 11: by Pam (new)

Pam Funke | 36 comments Before I Breathe and Someone else, someone else in epub please and thank you. TheFourHorsemenSeries@hotmail.com

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura (penabook) | 6 comments Someone Else, Somewhere Else in Kindle or PDF. Send to ferless74@yahoo.com Thanks, laura

message 13: by Alexia (last edited Jun 17, 2012 07:06PM) (new)

Alexia Purdy (alexiapurdy) | 5 comments Great story! Here is my review of Someone else, Somewhere else.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Posted to BN.com, amazon and smashwords <3
Thanks!

message 14: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) Before I breath

elsa.carrion@ymail.com

message 15: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Unsworth (mamahathaway) | 82 comments Here is my review
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thank you so much - lovely !

message 16: by Huma (new)

Huma (jadedgoth) | 68 comments Before I Breathe, A Mural of Hands, and Someone Else, Somewhere Else.

My ID is: paraphernelic@gmail.com
.mobi formats, all of them, please.

Thanks! =)

message 17: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) sent in your request Huma