What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book where the main character's name is Geraldine

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gzchealsea (new)

Gzchealsea | 18 comments It is Fiction

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Do you remember anything about the story or anything other than the name of the main character? Any further information would be helpful. Is it an adult, ya, or children's book?

message 3: by Gzchealsea (new)

Gzchealsea | 18 comments Lisa wrote: "Do you remember anything about the story or anything other than the name of the main character? Any further information would be helpful. Is it an adult, ya, or children's book?"

YA book

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 390 comments And One for All, by Theresa Nelson, has an MC named Geraldine.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Hi, Gzchealsea. I'm going to move your thread to the Unsolved folder. More people are likely to see your question and respond to it. Good luck!

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Gzchealsea, are you still looking for this? Was it anything mentioned?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
No response, moving to Abandoned.

message 9: by Railyn (new)

Railyn (funky-rat) | 244 comments I never saw this old one. Wonder if it was "Welcome Home, Jellybean"?

It's about a boy who has a mentally challenged sister who lives in a facility. For some reason, she comes home to live (I can't remember if the facility closed, or they felt better equipped to care for her, or what the reason was). The sister is named Geraldine. The nickname of "Jellybean" was because the narrator (the brother) couldn't pronounce Geraldine when he was younger. I know this was moved to abandoned, but if the OP ever sees it, I'm still putting it here as a possibility.

Welcome Home, Jellybean