HUNGER GAMES ROLE PLAY- The Obsession discussion

About the Books > Who do you think should have won?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catnip (new)

Catnip Everdeen (Catniss) | 22 comments Rue.

message 2: by Caroline (last edited Jun 12, 2012 03:51PM) (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Uh...really Katniss because nothing coulda happened. But if it wasnt on Katniss...... Rue or Clove or Thresh

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Katniss! Then Rue. Then Peeta.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss, then Rue, then Foxface.

message 6: by Denisse (new)

Denisse (denymack) Katniss, Rue and Peeta. I can't decide.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) Katniss and Peeta and Rue together! But I loved Rue's death scene, it made me stop reading and cry for 15 minutes, and I had to continue reading with tears streaming down my face for another 10. It was just so sweet and sad! I love a well written heartbreaking death scene. :*)

(omg! Lol just realized I practically wrote some of the lyrics of safe and sound in my comment :P)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) Yeah, I don't have hunger games on my brain at all!

(in case you haven't noticed, I'm in denial, therefore, I have it REALLY bad haha)

message 10: by [Coco] (new)

[Coco] (mattyhealy) I'm glad both Katniss and Peeta won. I liked Peeta from the start. I was never very fond of Rue.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 197 comments Haah I'm hunger games obsessed!!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) I have over 1000 hg pics on my phone, hunger games ringtones, can spout off lines from each book, I do hg role plays, I'm dying until August 18 and November 22, I dressed up as Katniss to see the movie (black wig in a braid included!), my friends tease me whenever I whistle Rue's mockingjay whistle......yeah, I'm definitely obsessed :) happily obsessed

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Agreed.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments I am happily obsessed as well. May I ask where you get these HG ringtones?

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) search lyrics and things pop up sayin. "Send'..." to your phone as your ringtone."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) I have an iPhone, so iTunes (you can get the mockingjay whistle one for free now, I paid, grrrr), and I used a ringtone maker app to make an "eyes open" and hunger games dubstep ringtone. :)

message 17: by Sarah (last edited Jul 12, 2012 09:27PM) (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Sweet! I don't have an iPhone though. I did use the voice recorder to record the mockingjay whistle on my phone so now I have that. I think I can download songs from iTunes onto my phone so that might work because I have THG soundtrack.

Doesn't that cost money though Caroline?

message 18: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Jul 12, 2012 09:33PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) If you own the cd, I'd rip it, then put whatever file you want as a ringtone on your phone. If it has a ringtone maker or if it automatically can use a song as a ringtone, that should work.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Okeedokee! Yaaayyy!

message 20: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) I don't know. I just have seen it :)

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 1576 comments Okeedokee.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 197 comments I just got an iPhone so the whistle is gonna e my ringtone!

message 23: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Jul 15, 2012 12:40PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) It's my Default ring and text tone lol, I LOVE it! Haha, and I just looked at more hunger games ringtones on iTunes yesterday. Search for "Hunger Game Midget Funny Ringtone (feat. Fun Parody Ringtones)". It is freaking hilarious! I'm totally buying it payday! It goes on about how "you've had your name put in ballot to participate in the 74th annual hunger games, if you are drawn you'll compete on national tv to fight to the death till only one's left, but if you survive you bring home food, fortune, and honor (provided you survive), so pick up if you accept (as if you really have a choice in the matter either way), and happy hunger games!" XD and the best part........the Olympic theme is playing in the background! Too funny!