Name:
Why you want to be a mod:
How you can help:
How many people you've invited:
Will you be active? How active?
How cooperative will you be?
Reaction if removed from mod position:

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Name: Chelsea AKA Little miss
Why you want to be a mod: Because this group is very very interesting and I really enjoy it
How you can help: I can invite a lot of people and give you a lot of ideas.
How many people you've invited: I invited all my 280 friends
Will you be active? How active? Im active everyday almost all day
How cooperative will you be? Very. You can ask all my teachers since kindergarten lol
Reaction if removed from mod position: *Surprised* then *Nods Head as I Understand*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Name: Marisa
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a moderator because I really want to help this group grow.
How you can help: I can help by doing the following: enforcing rules, encouraging activity, and making this group more fun!
How many people you've invited: I invited everyone you didn't.
Will you be active? How active? Well duh! What else I am I supposed to do all day? (Excluding my two hour geometry class that ends on June 19 I think)
How cooperative will you be? As cooperative as I can be. Until I see something that is unreasonable. Then I'll try to be as cooperative as I can while I correct them. But then you'll correct me and I think t's unreasonable. And that will most likely be the end of me being a mod. ((So... I'm a worst car scenario type person))
Reaction if removed from mod position: Again really? All I was doing was telling them that (e.g) If someone is sleeping in the forest (cuz they want to) you can't just raid their campsite and say (e.g) 'well it is a public forest!' ((again worst case scenario)) If not the above then: Hey! Where's my title?! Oh well I guess I deserved that...

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((question,(there where no places to put it so....Can there be a city camp?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2012 08:14AM) (new)

Name: Olivia

Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod sooooooooo badly! I love the idea of having Element powers! seriously no joke when i was little i used to play that I had the power of water and i'd run around with my cousins, they'd have, like one would be earth and the other air. omg it was so awesome! lol anyways I think I could help out, you know help organize things and help out with any annoying group members :P I have ideas about this group, just like to keep everything interesting and to help to keep this group running, because i know this group will get REALLY big. I mean this is such a cool idea! im glad you made the group because if i did something like this i know it would fail instantly :P

How you can help: I can like said up there that I can keep the group organize and promote it in my other rp groups, i will help make this group HUGE even if im not amod i still want this group to really exel!

How many people you've invited: I invited all the people im friends with, im friendds with 57 people but i think some other people here have invited some of my friends already, so i think my ( like my personal invatations) I invited 43 people total!

Will you be active? How active?: Im going to be active as much as I can, which is like A LOT! I try to get on the internet as much as i can, because I love Goodreads, and I think im addicted :P

How cooperative will you be? : Im very cooperative, maybe a bit annoyingly excited but im open to anything and pretty much everything

Reaction if removed from mod position: Umm a little dissapointed but I wouldnt like completly die or like tell people this is an awful group and like delete myself from it(i've seen people do that in other groups and its really sad). I would keep rping with my charries! And be as normal as ever ( well normal for me :P )
and i will still encourage people to join because again i love this idea!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 69 comments Mod
You all are being considered. One of you will be chosen in the next week. (Possibly)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool! thanks :) ))

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 18 comments Well i got an email about this but i don't want to be mod.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 10 comments Name: coolkid
Why you want to be a mod: i love elemental related thingys
How you can help: i can tally up the powers ppl have and i can mod??
How many people you've invited: in a mo, 100+
Will you be active? How active? yes, everyday after school
How cooperative will you be? very
Reaction if removed from mod position: *shrug* w/e *rp*

message 11: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Coolkidrox123 {If you read my name you will die} wrote: "fail i invited only 80 ppl"

Thats still a lot

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 10 comments :P well.. i would've invited more but 20 or so were already invited

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ~~LiNdSeY~~ wrote: "((question,(there where no places to put it so....Can there be a city camp?))"

What do you mean?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) like a rp in the city

I still don't understand.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Basically is there like a city outside of camp where they can hang out? Oh and where do the Darkness charrs rp

Ok, Umma make the Darkness Charrie camp, and no, there isn't a city

message 21: by Lamooregalore (last edited Jul 22, 2012 07:27AM) (new)

Lamooregalore Name: Silvermoon

Why you want to be a mod: I am a mod of another group and I can get on at odd times of the day.

How you can help: I have ideas, but I won't waste them here! ;)

How many people you've invited: I have invited all of my friends, i have around....50? 60?

Will you be active? How active? I would be active. I normally get on around the afternoon, evening, and late late night.

How cooperative will you be? I am nicely flexible with new arrangements, as long as the reason is explained.

Reaction if removed from mod position: I would send a private message to the other mod and ask if there was anything that I did. If the reason is reasonable, i would be cool with it. :)

message 22: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox Name: Heather
Why you want to be a mod: Because I absolutely LOVE the idea and I think if we can get more people active then this group would be AMAZING!
How you can help: I have already invited my friends so I gues that's ruled out....Well, I can be on almost everyday and I can be in at odd and usual times. I would be able to answer members questions and get my charrie to slice things up a little.... Whatever job I would be given I could do.
How many people you've invited: Can't remember.... I'm sort of new to Goodreads so I don't have many friends but I'm getting there.
Will you be active? How active?: I am very active, as I said before almost on everyday and at any time e.t.c.
How cooperative will you be?: Um.. Not entirely sure what that means but very cooperative I guess. I'll answer questions and play by the rules e.t.c. if that's what your talking about.
Reaction if removed from mod position: I don't mind. I would politely ask what I done wrong so as I can store it in my head for my other groups (I am a mod in some of them as well) and then I would continue to role play with the same amount of enthusiasm e.t.c.