underland gossip (gregor the overlander) discussion

there is going to be a movie for gregor the overlander in Feb..

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments cant wait for the movie to come out! I wonder how there going to do it

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 151 comments Mod
WHAT!?!?!?!??!!? when?!?!?! who r the acters?!?!?!

message 3: by ella (last edited Jun 13, 2012 03:31PM) (new)

ella  | 33 comments Cecilia wrote: "WHAT!?!?!?!??!!? when?!?!?! who r the acters?!?!?!"

I do not know who the actors are all I know is it is in February. I can search the actors but I do not know if I will find them.

message 4: by ella (last edited Jun 13, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

ella  | 33 comments logan lerman as gregor, mia talerica as boots, georgie henly as lizzy, sara clarke as grace/gregors mom,
jude law as gregors dad, jane lynch as ms.cormacie, judey dence as gregors grandma, annasophia robb as luxa, ben barnes as henry, rhys lfams/ifams(i couldn't tell witch one)as vikus, maggie smith as solvet, emma stone as dulcet. Adam Gregory as Mareth, hayly willioms as perdita. I am not sure If I found the right cast but I think this is.

message 5: by Josh (new)

Josh (jdf98) | 11 comments Not that I don't believe you but can I have a link to where you found your info

message 6: by ella (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

ella  | 33 comments If I can find it. But it will be hard to find because it was one of those thing where you are just searching for something else then it just pops up. If I can't I'm sorry.

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Rose wrote: "Cecilia wrote: "WHAT!?!?!?!??!!? when?!?!?! who r the acters?!?!?!"

I do not know who the actors are all I know is it is in February. I can search the actors but I do not know if I will find them."

Yay! so excited! is a tralier yet?

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments I dont know

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments guys, If there's gonna be a movie it should be animated. How are they gonna do it if it's all dark and, I mean, you can pull that off in an animation.
plus, NO ONE can fit the character of Gregor or Luxa.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments Rose wrote: "logan lerman as gregor, mia talerica as boots, georgie henly as lizzy, sara clarke as grace/gregors mom,
jude law as gregors dad, jane lynch as ms.cormacie, judey dence as gregors grandma, annasoph..."

who's Luxa as?

message 11: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments annasophia robb as luxa i dont know if this is the wright cast though

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments I bet you this isn't true, I saw this on some other site. Besides, no one's gonna be satisfied with this

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

is it offical that there's going to be a movie?

message 14: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments yes it is official the date might not be but i read that they were fixing the script and the actors and like i said i don't know who the actors will be for sure.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments Where'd you see this?

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

Rose wrote: "yes it is official the date might not be but i read that they were fixing the script and the actors and like i said i don't know who the actors will be for sure."

sounds good! hopefully they won't ruin it!

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments They will ruin it. Hey, am I the only one that's pessimistic about this movie?

message 18: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments Daniel wrote: "They will ruin it. Hey, am I the only one that's pessimistic about this movie?"

no i agree they messed up hungergames movie compleatly but i guess we cant see the charictors the way we see them =/ but... well there are not relly any 'buts'.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments Yeah, they can't do it. maybe the animals, but not the humans.

message 20: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments exactly! finealy someone who understands!

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments Ur velkom :)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 47 comments hey, guys. I tried to verify my email on here and when i go to another page then come back, it just keeps saying I need to reverify it. Can someone help?

message 23: by ella (new)

ella  | 33 comments idk im not much help srry

message 24: by Warrier (new)

Warrier (hotride) | 1 comments what web site did u find the movie and the cast

message 25: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I always saw Luxa looking like Annasophia Robb! Thats just funny....and the guy who plays Mareth....is HOTUUUH!

message 26: by Brenden (new)

Brenden Pindel-feehan | 4 comments can someone send me the link for this moviee?!!?

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael Mcdonald | 93 comments it is passed febuary now...

message 28: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Simon | 11 comments Michael is right. February is over

message 29: by Brenden (new)

Brenden Pindel-feehan | 4 comments so is there not a movie?

message 30: by Nathan (last edited Mar 05, 2013 05:09PM) (new)

Nathan Simon | 11 comments Who knows if there is going to be a movie

message 31: by Cecilia (new)

Prob not

message 32: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Simon | 11 comments maybe, I should write one

message 33: by Cecilia (new)

a movie?

message 34: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Simon | 11 comments ya. I am writing two screenplays
One for an Alex Rider book and one that I made up which is about world war 3

message 35: by Cecilia (new)

I LOVE Alex Rider! Such a great series!! Sounds cool.

message 36: by Drew (new)

Drew | 154 comments Mod
Does anyone know if Madison is coming back?

message 37: by Brenden (new)

Brenden Pindel-feehan | 4 comments madison is currently writing chapters for her own 6th book of the gregor series i believe. i believe she is on chapter 15?

message 38: by Drew (new)

Drew | 154 comments Mod

message 39: by Brenden (new)

Brenden Pindel-feehan | 4 comments i talked to her a couple weeks ago, and she said she quite busy.

message 40: by Drew (new)

Drew | 154 comments Mod
She said shes gonna try to make more this weekend

message 41: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 4 comments It's 2013 now and I all the actors that play kids are a lot bigger now so I hope they can get different actors and get movie out.

message 42: by Cow (last edited Jun 13, 2013 09:25AM) (new)

Cow Man | 7 comments same but has eny one seen jak the giant slayer they made the giants anamated but not cartoon and thats how they will make the giant animals like ripred and the chockroaces

message 43: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (thebookbug39) | 3 comments Really?

message 44: by Ross (last edited Jul 26, 2013 09:38PM) (new)

Ross Kirby | 1 comments There won't be and never will be. Just think about it, how will they get 5 movies done with the same characters, without them getting older, and changing? How will they pull off boots? I'm pretty sure you can't get a two year old to do everything boots does. And as far as the animation goes, well the cowboys would have a better chance of winning the superbo, l than the animation acttually be good.

message 45: by Thad (new)

Thad | 1 comments I am writing a screenplay for a adaption and it iscoming along great. I would love some ideas if you have any.

message 46: by Keegan (new)

Keegan | 5 comments A movie would be epic especially code of claw with the battle in the firrlands picture bats humams wnd rats finding in a Massive cavern with volcanoes spewing out

message 47: by Keegan (new)

Keegan | 5 comments Lava

message 48: by Gregor (new)

Gregor The | 1 comments IM REALLY UPSET BECAUSE THEY DIDNT MAKE A MOVIE

GuysImActuallyGregorTheFuckingOverlander | 2 comments IM NOT MAKING A MOVIE FFS KILL YOURSELVES

GuysImActuallyGregorTheFuckingOverlander | 2 comments @Keegan I hate you the most. DIE

« previous 1