Chaos Reading discussion

Bookshelf Nominations > HUMOUR Shelf: New nominations, edits, comments etc

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby , Mistress of Chaos (new)

Ruby  Tombstone Lives! (rubytombstone) | 3260 comments Mod
The Humour Shelf is now up here: http://www.goodreads.com/group/booksh...

My apologies for the delay in getting this one up. There are 26 books at the moment, although all the shelf counts still read (0) thanks to a long-term GR glitch. I've included the top 4 books from the Pratchett Poll - thanks to everyone for voting :)

Feel free to keep suggesting books, and please let me know if there's anything you want changed from what's already up.

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney | 1321 comments Mod
Awesome list! And yet another stack of books gets added to the TBR group.

message 3: by Ruby , Mistress of Chaos (new)

Ruby  Tombstone Lives! (rubytombstone) | 3260 comments Mod
I know! I think that's why it's taking me so long to put them up. Keep getting distracted by all the pretty shiny things to add to my TBR :)

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (jesus-lovinwifeandmom) | 5 comments I recently finished reading How to Make Peace in the Middle East in Six Months or less Without Leaving Your Apartment by Gregory Levey. I found a hardback copy at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 and it was money well spent! A humerous take on a serious situation showing how elusive peace is. I am looking forward to reading his first book,Shut Up,I'm Talking and other Diplomacy lessons I learned in the Israeli Government. Maybe if we did not all take ourselves so seriously we could find some common peaceful ground!